A light hearted rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on people this is not on, any more personal attacks will lead to bans ! we don't want to keep closing threads but we will

so i like charlie williams (late) you dont, i like peter kay, you dont, i like coffee no milk or sugar, you dont, i like things you dont, whos right? whos wrong?

This aint gonna run much longer

hmm i agree shame though ok it should be closed but can that poem be put in the fun and laughter room first

(edit by ellie1998 NO )

Last edited by a moderator:
nobody made anyone read the original post,they saw the title so if you thought it was going to offend you why read it.

nobody made anyone read the original post,they saw the title so if you thought it was going to offend you why read it.

The original post/poem is not an issue m8 it's the personal attacks and nit picky argueing that seems to be going on on here lately, it's bringing this place down and it's gonna stop .. no one on this Admin/Mod team likes banning anyone but if all this shite continues to ruin this great forum then I'll have no qualms giving out long or permenant bans .. thats not aimed at you in particular dave24 but at everyone involved

hmm i agree shame though ok it should be closed but can that poem be put in the fun and laughter room first

why to start a slanging match in there?
This isnt a pop at the mods but People are going to have to realise that posting anything in this room with any slight hint of racism or poking fun at muslim or other foreign religions/ races always ends up in the bin. Were just going to have to accept this is the way that it is. Im not saying I agree but I understand that there are people on here who take offence to the slightest thing and the posts always end up going the same way when views are expressed

ie that was racist
reply- dont play the racism card
reply- your a racist/ ignorant
reply- your a w@nker **** off

its not working guys
best to stay off the subject

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back