Read the rules

corinadeva

Banned
Reaction score
Any member found making racist/religious and/or defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members; thereby causing distress to them, or their families, WILL be banned.This includes shouting down members in the shoutbox

I have read this over and over again and it seems no matter what you say it's covered here

Ex....... I dont like scottish men with beer guts:----
defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members I.e scottish men with beer guts
Jade Goody is an ugly muppet :---
defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members, I.e would upset people who like Jade

I don't like Germans:- racist/defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members
I dont like Christians :---religious defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members
So we are all guilty of something by the looks of it

Any member found making racist/religious and/or defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members; thereby causing distress to them, or their families, WILL be banned.This includes shouting down members in the shoutbox

I have read this over and over again and it seems no matter what you say it's covered here

Ex....... I dont like scottish men with beer guts:----
defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members I.e scottish men with beer guts
Jade Goody is an ugly muppet :---
defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members, I.e would upset people who like Jade

I don't like Germans:- racist/defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members
I dont like Christians :---religious defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members
So we are all guilty of something by the looks of it

What's that supposed to mean? eh?

Are you by any chance a Christian German who likes Jade Goody and now lives in Scotland?

Or are you just a muppets fan?

If anyone isn't happy with a post, they can hit the
report.gif
button and report it.

All mods wil be informed and it wil be dealt with! :)

don't know what this thread is about but i dont know of any of the peeps at the top who jump down anyones throut over the rules but common scense has always been used here so what is this person on about
so could some big fat scottish jade loveing black half iraqie gay barsteward let me know please
: dipsy : : laalaa : : dipsy : : laalaa :
ho no i think i'm banned

I had not finished got dragged away taking the young one to dancing and no we did not pass any fat Scottish gays kissing before you ask.

I was going to add the rule is good but should also include , Touchy subjects will be removed I.e. Certain groups adopting kids not allowed

i happen to think that the fact u could post something like that was disgusting not the subjuct its self i happen to agree on same sex adoption it doesnt matter what race sex or religon u are if got the guts to addopt someone elses child i have the up most respect for u

Back