corinadeva

Banned
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahahaha lmfao x millions

sooooo true pmsl thats excellent

lmfao top one m8,but its sad to say it all true :Cheers: :Cheers:

You may call this a light hearted rant but to me it is still racist.

As long as we lump people together we can easily avoid seeing them as individuals and therefore excuse our non-humane attitudes.

Sorry, but I'm with hamba. I'd like to know how some of our members from an Asian background feel about this.

:grayno:

Last edited:
@hamba and narabdela
without wanting to enter protracted conversation with you
Stop this racist thing, Read it , you know it has a funny side, we Brits have a good sense of humour, and narabdela where have I mentioned Asians ??? :banana:

Just to point out the racist bits people can't seem to see!!

content removed by Highlander

People do see the funny side of things like this but there is a post from admin that states a post that might cause offence should not be posted. This could be offensive to some people?

I think the majority of the members on DW want to stick by the no offensive posts rule?

lets keep it nice in here please. i do think the poem is light hearted also but if to many people are offended pm me and ill remove it.

lets keep it nice in here please. i do think the poem is light hearted also but if to many people are offended pm me and ill remove it.

I am not offended by this post but just because it is said to be light hearted doesn't make it any the less racist.

The sort of ideas contained in the poem would be fine if they were able to be taken lightheartedly but a lot of people believe that it's true.

It's not just a little joke playing with racial stereotypes such as: all Welshmen are overly fond of sheep, all Irishmen love a good fight, all Scotsmen are drunks. We all know these to be untrue and can laugh but a lot of people really believe what is said in the poem. So a myth is perpetuated that can only increase racial tension and ill will.

:banana: Everybody just chill hug a hoody and sing along:banana:

Any member found making racist/religious and/or defamatory comments, inciting anger amongst members; thereby causing distress to them, or their families, WILL be banned.

read the rules

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/11123-digital_world_rules_forum.html#post58648

Im aisan and i ain't offended at all by it, its quite funny , i got my sister to read it too which she found very funny. The reason why I ain't offended by it is because i knw my parents have worked all there lives to bring us up without any handouts and we pay our taxes . And some part of the poem is very true i must admit but its sad. i get abit pissed of aswell when we have to work our asses off too survive, and you see people who have just come into this country and everything is given on the plate for them. I blame the goverment for this personally.

P.s i have many close friends from all backgrounds and we sometimes takes the piss out of each other and share the odd racist jokes between us. I dn't get offended at all , just a laugh init, thats what this post is about.

here is one i say to my seek friends - what do you call a seek man with one leg? balance-singh. lol hope this dosen't offend anyone.

so i ain't offended at all. :Clap:

tlogic thank you very much my new British Asian friend seen in the true spirit it was meant, for that I GIVE YOU THE :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

tlogic thank you very much my new British Asian friend seen in the true spirit it was meant, for that I GIVE YOU THE :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

I wasn't having a go at you corinadeva? I was just stating the fact that people might be offended by it? After all you did start the thread in the RANT ROOM?

If it was supposed to be meant as a lighthearted poem, it should have been posted in the fun & laughter room? Then I'm quite sure most people would have seen the funny side of it?

:Cheers:

well said,somebody seeing it for what it was,lighthearted.hamba and whoever else it may concern,please get a life and stop playing the rascist card cause i`ve heard enough of that crap.
Im aisan and i ain't offended at all by it, its quite funny , i got my sister to read it too which she found very funny. The reason why I ain't offended by it is because i knw my parents have worked all there lives to bring us up without any handouts and we pay our taxes . And some part of the poem is very true i must admit but its sad. i get abit pissed of aswell when we have to work our asses off too survive, and you see people who have just come into this country and everything is given on the plate for them. I blame the goverment for this personally.

P.s i have many close friends from all backgrounds and we sometimes takes the piss out of each other and share the odd racist jokes between us. I dn't get offended at all , just a laugh init, thats what this post is about.

here is one i say to my seek friends - what do you call a seek man with one leg? balance-singh. lol hope this dosen't offend anyone.

The rant was at the people we elected to do a job that they are not doing. Every British person has worries about, the N.H.S, jobs,housing ect and the poem was a light hearted way of saying it, look at the title ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS POEM notice the word ILLEGAL.
I sometimes think that all the do gooders crying Racist this racist that, are making things worse, think about it?.

Last edited:

its not balance-singh lol

its Balsingh

get it rite boy, :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back