Kodi Add-ons

stalker having issues again if they cannot provide the service they should pull the plug getting to be down more than up lol

3pm streaming for me was very poor today all usually stable addons kept failing @ times also the quality was poor sd on lots

I like playing the radio on Kodi but would like another visualisation too choose from as there's only 1 on the Kodi box..is there a link or someone upload any so I can add it... ta

Sent from my XT1562

woody is back online under Vidtime Repo within fusion
will ask for you to sign up but if you hit the ok button it works fine

Rockcrusher may also be back soon

gave LwS Live another go updated to 2.0.7 now
very poor HD & even the sd streams buffer got rid of it as waste of time @minute

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't open pak India add on. When I open it, no categories load. Has it changed repo?

I just put the addon Titan on. Seems pretty slick and fast and has some 4k stuff on there.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• repository.schismtv.videoaddons-1.0.0.zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 39
what version are you running 0.3.1 is latest i think so if its down dont think can do owt but wait

Are streams on UK Turk geo blocked 'cause I can't open anything? Kodi live TV addon has packed up too. Only few channels are working.

Stalker waste of time, thanks christ never paid for it.

It's ok. Maybe not ok enough to pay for it, but ok to watch via clones while it's available, especially for people who can't watch geo blocked streams on other addons.

quality abysmal seems to be weekends goes down customer service worse than the product glad i do not need it

I like playing the radio on Kodi but would like another visualisation too choose from as there's only 1 on the Kodi box..is there a link or someone upload any so I can add it... ta

Sent from my XT1562

On kodi version 16 there are five visualisations to choose from. You just click the button with a mountain on it and pick one.

viz.png

Cheers mate didn't even realise that...nice one

Sent from my XT1562

Back