Zoo's Back ??

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Spoke to Zooropa today he got his new pc so all being well he might be back on tonight :)

BE WARNED lol

wooohoo nice shiney new pc. i hear he has donated his old one so it can be displayed in the history museum lol

It will be good to have you back Zoo :) .... I've missed having an easy target on MOAhh ... lmfao... we'll have to have a game as soon as your sorted ... aint played for ages

Ooh! He's gonna be back with a vengeance ;). Nice new meaty pooter to fly around on :) He'll have to change his tactics now on moh. No more hiding in cupboards waiting to sneak up on us pmsl..

Glad you're sorted now m8. You must've drove the family crazy without your daily fix lol.

he's nearly there ,just installing blueyonder lol

Wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im back :Cheers: been a few days but im here and the pc is defo faster than the other LOL missed you lot loads but im back now wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

welcome back m8. should save on the gas bill now you have a pc that runs on electric lol

Welcome back Zoo ole m8 youve been away that long I thought youd got a bit part in the new Doctor Who series lol

I might even put Mohaa on to make u feel at home an bash yer feckin Earholes LOL :)

Got it from savastore..
AMD 64 ATHLON 3500
1 gb RAM
dvd-writer + dvd-rom
ATI radion graphics
new keyboard
new mouse

:)

u got it sorted then zoo ,was waiting for the phone call m8 lol

Back