Zgemma 2S blocked from openvix feeds.

th0ma5

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi I'm unable to access feeds from openvix due to fact that I inadvertently pressed
software update. I know it was foolish as openvix have problem with Zgemma's and I think
they have put a block on my box. I wwas hoping to find a way around this, perhaps a factory
reset on box. Any suggestions?
A note to openvix team.... I think openvix is by far the best image and due to this I have
purchased a Mutant HD 2400 and aMutant HD 1200 and setup with latest vix image.My son has
also purchased Mutant HD 2400 and son-in-law a HD 1200 all from ***.
My grandson now has the Zgemma.

Last edited by a moderator:
OpenVix haven't technically put a block on zgemma feeds. It's just that OpenVix don't release an image for zgemma so the image you have for zgemma is based off another image and changed to make it work with zgemma. boxes

Does it still work to a certain degree?

I would re-flash image again if you can.

I finished up flashing again with Hades 12 but the feeds aren't upto date as in latest Vix images.
TSMedia is 10.0 but 10.6 in latest vix. Is there a way to update?
Everything seems to be ok so thanks for your help once again.

Can't you flash Vix 3.2 as these feeds are still maintained. Feeds of other older images may not be.

I tried 3.2 but service scan only
brought in 579 channels (no $ly), I checked cables but same result,
I then flashed with openpli 4 and scan brought 936 channels.
I have no explanation for these strange results but hades 12 seems ok.

I'm sure I read there was a driver issue if I remember correctly as I think Ferret posted a link to replacement drivers.

Did you try very latest 3.2 021?

UPDATE:

Ferret posted drivers here which don't state which model they're for. Are they for all models Ferret ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure I read there was a driver issue if I remember correctly as I think @Ferret posted a link to replacement drivers.

Did you try very latest 3.2 021?
I tried 3.2 014 but while I'm in the mood I will try the latest just to get latest TSmedia
which I use a lot.

If you have an older 3.2 that works then you could try removing tsmedia (if you have it installed) and within telnet session, type "opkg update" which update feed and then install tsmedia again.

If you have an older 3.2 that works then you could try removing tsmedia (if you have it installed) and within telnet session, type "opkg update" which update feed and then install tsmedia again.

I think I will try reflash and see how it goes.

Thanks for help.

Back