Zafira.

yip digger is right its just the radio station or track you got on thats not displayed
also this screen is built into car not head unit , another thing does the car have steering wheel controls

Yes mate it does. Another thing that the DVN-OP makes use of.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

pioneer ,alpine ,jvc and kenwood all do a kit for more units that will work these
but its an extra

that pioneer runs apps from iphone so any odbII software on that will give you details
i paid £180 on the bay for mine it plays video from sd or disc ,gps,bluetooth
the pc software is neat as well youu can custom boot logo and change button colour
also save poi and so on

Right.... one for the mechanics I think...

Ive had the car two months or so... covered about 2000 miles in it..

Its developed a noise when I push the clutch...
when the clutch is pressed, it sounds like an old diesel van?

as soon as my foot is off the clutch, it sounds like a nice new diesel car. As it should!

When im pulling away or on a hill start is when it sounds worse... but as soon as my foot comes off the clutch, its gone??

Its been into Vauxhall and they said that they cannot find fault and what I am hearing must be a characteristic of the car??

Im thinking is the clutch bearing or flywheel??

anyone know of any common problems with the 1.7 cdti model??

Ive had about 6 different diesel cars, various makes, and non have made this noise!

Cheers
DiGG

yip i would say your on the right track just give your breakdown cover a call mate and get an independent view
just say its noise and ye didnt want to drive it

Never thought of calling breakdown... might try that one mate
Cheers.

Do you know if this model is fitted with a dual mass flywheel?
To me it sounds like it may be a problem with this.

The car is still under warranty. I think thay are just fobbing me off to he honest!

yip sounds that way i take it you took back to the same dealer you bought it from

No mate... I got the car from Renault Liverpool...
Its Lookers Vauxhall, Speke, that are fobbing me off...

Well.......
After much arguing with Vauxhall liverpool, Speke. I took to car to a different Vaxuhall dealer in birmingham.
They fitted a new dual mass flywheel and all the other bits under warranty... all sorted now. Still a noise but nowhere near as bad!

Feckin scousers..... lol [emoji14]

Back