Zafira.

D1GG3R

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
After all the trouble with my renalut im finaly getting shut.
Ive got my eye on a Vauxhall Zafira. Its 1.7 diesel CDTI exclusive, think?
12 plate. 7k miles on it. About 9 grand price tag.
Before I jump in and buy it I just want a few opinoins??

My brother has always had vauxhall and wouldt have anything else.

Cheers
DiGG

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

should be all good mate just remember to give it a kicking about once every 1000 miles as the dpf on these can be troublesome
if not cleared so a good kicking on the motorway is always adviced to clear the system

I do about 17k motorway miles a year mate. Most of its days will be on the M6. You think it will be ok?
Whats DPF?

Cheers

ye will be fine but these need reved hard some times to clear the dpf (desiel partical filter ) it gets clogged up and throws cars into limp mode
good hard rev now and again blows all the crap out

DPF is diesal particulate filter and you need to keep it above 2k rev for around 20 - 30 mjnutes to get rid of the sooty deposit. If regeneration does not haooen could be new dpf and thats 1k from vauxhall

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

DPF is diesal particulate filter and you need to keep it above 2k rev for around 20 - 30 mjnutes to get rid of the sooty deposit. If regeneration does not haooen could be new dpf and thats 1k from vauxhall

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Thanks for that mate..
I have a two hour drive to and from south Birmingham twice a week so this should be ok I think?

as for the head unit then best advice is get a pioneer unit or other branded one these chinese units are no good from my useage of them

as for the head unit then best advice is get a pioneer unit or other branded one these chinese units are no good from my useage of them

Cheers mate.
Do pioneer make them to fit the original facia? Like DVN-OP?

Zafira's are lovely mate just watch out for the blind spots in the front pillars. Keep the radio head unit a vauxhall head unit. that way there will be no complications when fitting. Plus the fact if you decide to sell the zafira in years to come you could put the old unit back in. :)

Keep the radio head unit a vauxhall head unit. that way there will be no complications when fitting. Plus the fact if you decide to sell the zafira in years to come you could put the old unit back in. :)

there wont be any compilcations as most new head units come in standard iso connections the same as the zafira its a 2 second job to fit the headunit the only thing that doesnt work the display that shows you the station and so on . still displays all the other info
and you will get a better system for your cash. old head unit will slide back in if you want to sell car

Zafira's are lovely mate just watch out for the blind spots in the front pillars. Keep the radio head unit a vauxhall head unit. that way there will be no complications when fitting. Plus the fact if you decide to sell the zafira in years to come you could put the old unit back in. :)

That blind spot is probably the wife's only complaint so far mate... other than that its a cracking car to drive and the 1.7 cdti engine has quite a bit of grunt. I think its the 125bhp version?

there wont be any compilcations as most new head units come in standard iso connections the same as the zafira its a 2 second job to fit the headunit the only thing that doesnt work the display that shows you the station and so on . still displays all the other info
and you will get a better system for your cash. old head unit will slide back in if you want to sell car

I was looking at the DYN_OP 99+ for its features. sat nav, phone bluetooth etc etc... it also shows some of the data from the hidden menu such as engine temperature and the likes as Dynavin claim to have added the OK, BC and SETTINGS buttons to the touch screen!

But at over 500 quid its not cheap and I cant find any decent reviews other than youtube and most of them are aren't english!

Sorry mate but if was paying 500.00 for a stereo I would want it all working with the display on.

The top display still works mate. Its just doest display the radio station that you're listening to as thats displayed on the new system.

yip digger is right its just the radio station or track you got on thats not displayed
also this screen is built into car not head unit , another thing does the car have steering wheel controls

Back