youVIX 1080P skin

ant500

Inactive User
Reaction score
anybody tried this new YOUVIX 1080p skin (blue red purple and green) on a vix808 image ???

Last edited:
I just hooked up the feeds and saw them, id like to see ascreen shot of 1 them if any one is using

Just tryed the green and red not sizing corrrectly for me, not a big loss

I find they still lag a bit..nice skin though but the stalling and sticking although slight it drove me crazy so went back to blueHD
They are by rossi2000 I think.

Im using the same, nothing is as quick as the vix hd night/day skins i think, but i like the blue hd

The skins need the later Vix images (build 95+ or higher I believe) along with drivers dated at least 21/10/14.

Ok on my Sunray solo2.

I thought the same thing

The YouVIX skins need the 1080 frame buffer and the HD code that was added to the ViX HD images and all ViX images after Apollo build 095, the simply will not work properly without them. The same is true of all other 1920x1080 HD skins in the ViX feeds.

yea it seems if you not got a Sunray solo2 box now we been forgotton as nothing new coming out for the one with the lonrisons chips

yea it seems if you not got a Sunray solo2 box now we been forgotton as nothing new coming out for the one with the lonrisons chips

That's what happens when you invest in shitty clones.

Agreed Sunray clones have great support at this moment and is the clone to buy.

yea must admit with you

i already had a box with the lonrisons chip and asked before xmas which was the best clone the lonrisons chip boxs or the sunray boxs as were priced about the same £120
so glad i went for the sunray box and not another with the lonrisons chip

Back