Youtube keep removing this.(Bad Language)

Wonder if she will be nicked for racism ? I would guess not :(

stupid racist bitch

stick her on a plane to africa, she will be happy then

mucking fuppet

shut the fook up who cares what you are. we all human being your just a scum

If she is so unhappy here and she so obviously also rejects parent's Jamaican roots perhaps she should try and find somewhere in Africa that would want her............................Although I think that it is highly unlikely anywhere in Africa would want her.
Also in the light of the fact that Emma West was found and charged for her racist rant, it should also be the case for this young.....................I was going to say lady but No Way is that the case.

Emma West gets put in prison for this. I really hope they treat this case the same way. She looked drugged up to the eyeballs that Woman. There is an interesting link here to look at. Tell me what's the difference between a Racist remark and freedom of speech?. Sorry Pete but I am surprised this has been put in Fun and Laughter mate its serious s**t mate.

Emma West is 'innocent victim' says organisation 'Britain First' - YouTube

Personally I would put them both in the same cell. Let them rant all they want for 6 months.

Some people have no shame.

let hope the court make an example of her and dont let her off as she wasnt used to the alcohol or any other excuse used

Back