Your Shape

hdbb

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi huys just a quick question., my mother inlaw bought wii Your Shape game for herself, i softmodded her wii a year ago its on 3.4e with cioscorp 3.5.

the problem being when she tries to load the your shape game, the screen goes black and crashes the wii, tried it on mine too and does same thing, but when i copy the game to my usb hard drive it works fine.

Could it be a an update on the disk that priloader is blocking thats causing it and if so is there way around it.

thnx

Last edited:
hi, the game has a driver on it for the camera, you need to turn off the updates from disk on your prii loader, then install the driver, then you can put back on the disk protection.

Sometimes the wii wont load with the camera plugged in, switch on the wii, as it starts to boot then plug in the usb camera lead, pain in the ass I know but thats how I got it to work.

hi, the game has a driver on it for the camera, you need to turn off the updates from disk on your prii loader, then install the driver, then you can put back on the disk protection.

Sometimes the wii wont load with the camera plugged in, switch on the wii, as it starts to boot then plug in the usb camera lead, pain in the ass I know but thats how I got it to work.

the wii is on 3.4e. wont it try update that firmware tho

Thanks guys but still no idea why it works if i copy it to the hard drive and run thru wiiflow but wont run from a disc either original or backup,

Back