your opinnions on N3?

pil196

Inactive User
Reaction score
I for one will be sorry to see it go but come on we have had a good ride for the price of a bag of pea nuts
but i wont miss it. Been in to this for years and i definitely wont miss the i got a box can you sort it for my mate what was a hobby almost took up all my free time im no way a trader nor profited from what i learned from forums like this but you do your brothers box and he gets his mates you get the picture.
And come on whats the price of the basics + sport not a great deal and every thing else is just repeats the amount of nights i sit their with the remote saying seen it seen it ect
so what is it you will miss??

your thoughts?

I'll miss absolutely nothing. I'm on Satellite, cable hacking is a poor relation.

Now, if they had to take away my free Internet!! :CRYBABY::aggressive:

I'll miss absolutely nothing. I'm on Satellite, cable hacking is a poor relation.

Now, if they had to take away my free Internet!! :CRYBABY::aggressive:
you in McDonald's again witchsmeller i don't know you and free wifi lol

ill not miss much,spent more time messing with them than watching anything lol,get it up and running perfect and then the joy had gone,so on to another box lol,and on and on it went. so no ill not miss much myself.

i dont know about you but i spend more time hacking things than actually watching/ playing on (in the case of xbox 360 hacking)

ste

ill miss the odd movie and the wrestling ppv,s, as you say its alot of adverts and repeats. i tend to watch alot of the foriegn channels anyway but id rather have free c**** than not. regards mdt

Of course gonna miss it ! be mad not too really.

I dont even have the time most of the time to watch telly but its always been lovely to just have it...

I will most likely buy virmins indian channels pack for the family which cost a tenner per month, sky do it for 30-40 quid and not even all the indian channels so oddly virmin doing a very good deal.

Other then that for myself im now on satelites which has been a rocky road and start but enjoying the hobby none the less.

oddly enough, i only miss the channels being in the order i want - not bothered about losing sports/movies/etc!

plus, i liked tinkering with the box, different looks, changing stuff around. the New V+ is just too... restrictive. i like meddling!

you dont realy miss something youve already got untill you dont have it anymore

this excludes ex wives and ugly females

Re: your opinnions on N3? help

do you think that edinburgh is being cut off as ive lost a lot of channels last night,, dos any1 know how 2 get the chanels back,,
has nagra 3 been craked yet or do i install sky again,, please help
gail,, edinburgh

Re: your opinnions on N3? help

do you think that edinburgh is being cut off as ive lost a lot of channels last night,, dos any1 know how 2 get the chanels back,,
has nagra 3 been craked yet or do i install sky again,, please help
gail,, edinburgh

if its a dbox, dream e.c.t , try re-scanning ! if its a vm box , looks like n3 has arrived in ur erea & ther is NO way of getting the chanles back ! there is no hack for n3 & cant see 1 for a few years yet! so its either a sly sub or vm one ! hope this helps :Fish:

Back