YOUR DAY OF DESTINIY WITH SCOOT OF THE S>A>S ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOROPA

S

scoot

The day you feel mi rifle butt around yer Ears is Thursday 20th of Jan ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Zooooooooooooooooo

I got it m8 full war chest for 14.99 :) :Cheers:

Prepare to feel the wrath of the Mighty Scoot Brown Star General lol

mi verbal bullets are fully locked an loaded lmfao :Jester:
ta fer lookin ole m8 saved me 15 squid :Cheers:

:Cheers: LMFAO......Bring it on SCOOT : gun : For a minute there m8 i thought u had wimped out on me..... :banana: Thursday sounds good too me :Cheers: : whip :

nice one Scoot glad your sorted, did you get it online m8 ? if you did could you give me the link please ? I might have some of that myself, I'm getting well pee'd off keep getting kicked on the Stalingrad map :mad:

Hopefully see ya thursdayfor a "bash" then m8...lol

wooohoo rear gunner scoot is back hope i get my pc up and running by then i want a piece of that ass lol

@Bronto no a m8 got it me hes posting it me tomoz so should get it thursday but I know in Google theres quite a few games stores selling it around the same price :) others are £34.oo squid

Im same sick an tired of getting kicked off Stalingrad should be able to run through that Snow now an guard huggis ass lol

@Damage I will dance on yer grave like a demented Michael Flately in high heels lol

therell be alot of Spearhead ones ive never seen couldnt get on any of them should make for a good weekends Gay Bashin rofl

an no hiding behind that wheelBarrow Bronts lol or else the speed of mi verbal bullets will cause splinters lol :lsabre:

One here Bronts h*tp://store.computerandvideogames.com/product.asp?id=2694

Nice one Scoot, I saw that the other day and posted in the other thread, works out £16.87 delivered, not bad :) for the sake of 3 quid I think I'll go for that.......mind you 3 quid is 3 quid....lmao....tight fecker...lol....nah think I'll have some of that ;)

thanks m8

Cant wait fer it to arrive :)

Phishingggggggggg going Phishing lol

Oooopsss Spelling Fishinggggggggggggggg going Fishingggggggg

I think the Ole team will have to reform when it arrives tommorow Bren

I say we issue a challenge for tommorow Scoot/Huggi /Damage VS Everyone else

The 3 headed Hydra lol

Show them how we took on 7 Kiltys an spliced the lot of em lol

Anyone up for this DW challenge tomoz?

I will let you know when it arrives then just gotta install an set up mi keys etc

Chance to test out spectre's server if we can get about 10 of us on. I'll probs look in :)

Forgot to tell you D<>

We got a new recruit Spikeman can unload his Painty Balls at her whilst we Twart the rest of Ewes lol

have_nice_weekend.gif

Well if I manage to get on tomoz, I'll be loading up me onion cannon :Hit:

btw I was checking out me ancestry the other day and it seems we are distantly related. roflmao.

rrlmfaox100000000000000

Fook mee I nearly fell off mi chair when the page loaded up

my main pc is back up now so should be ready for action just have to re-connect me modem back up

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cant wait to see SCOOT sprawled all over the floor,its guner be a massacre :)

Back