Youngest got a job

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Our Youngest got a job, and I couldn't be prouder. She has been at college
training to go into child care, then with recent goverment cuts in spending they cancelled her course, and she was really down.
Anyhow she hasn't let it get her down, she has got herself an evening job while she looks for another child care opportuinty.:Clap:

Last edited:
Good for her mate, its still very tough out there.:Clap:

Great news sneaker congratulations to your daughter at least it is something to keep her mind occupied until a childcare job comes up. goodluck to your daughter in her new job.

she has got herself an evening job while she looks for another child care opportuinty

Thats exactly what potential employees are looking for , a girl that does'nt sit idle and gets out there and is willing to try .

Congrats to your daughter m8 :Clap::banana:

Thats exactly what potential employees are looking for , a girl that does'nt sit idle and gets out there and is willing to try .

Congrats to your daughter m8 :Clap::banana:

Exactly, even voluntary work would be better then nothing but good on her to use some initiative.

We need more of these nice stories instead of all this suicide bombing crap.

Well done sneakers daughter. :)

:Clap::Clap:

tell her well done from me m8, thats the kind of initiative employers look for. To many sit about sponging off their parents.

thebigman

Thanks for all the feedback poeple, I'm really chuffed for her. She starts on sunday I think it will do her confidence the world of good.

Nice one :Clap:
I know jobs are hard to come by but our daughter left school a year ago and went to college - She is doing hairdressing and has now completed level 1 but it was 2 days per week. As thebigman says too many sit around sponging off parents - She still hasn't got a job, not even part-time OR an apprenticeship... We blame it on her boyfriend as we both work and always have, he is a couple of years older than her without a job so all she seems to want to do is be with him!

Back