you will soon be able to unban your 360 watch this

darrell

Inactive User
Reaction score
there is a easy way to unban your 360 which will be available very soon....check this out...
[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v-nh-EGQrdA"]YouTube - eXeN Xbox 360 UNBAN Tutorial[/ame]

looks the real deal .. if it is someones going to make a mint selling them

If thats for real, then it is very clever indeed.

I wonder what MS will come back with?

its fake!

They even have a shop haha
eXeN MODS |

From x-s;
eXeN's "Mini Spark" is actually a Accelerometer and Gyro breakout board. (Good luck using THAT to play Xbox 360 homebrew!)

The "Bluecast" is a MSX FPGA computer.

The "Radiux" looks like a USB JTAG programmer.

FrezNO is a USB - I2S - EIAJ converter called Monica

How can you say its fake the
eXeN Card "NeOX"
is coming soon

Xbox MAX ModChip coming soon.

- Unbans all consoles from Live
- Full Homebrew
- All backups work flawless
- Makes the coffee for you
- Goes down on the Mrs for you

Pre-orders been taken (PM witchy2k1 for reseller prices and bulk orders)

Hmm, it looks dubious now.

The blurb mentions that it overwrites some of the 360's firmware to do this? I would have thought that MS controls which consoles are banned etc from their end...

Xbox MAX ModChip coming soon.

- Unbans all consoles from Live
- Full Homebrew
- All backups work flawless
- Makes the coffee for you
- Goes down on the Mrs for you

Pre-orders been taken (PM witchy2k1 for reseller prices and bulk orders)

Paypal only ofcourse and absolutely NO REFUNDS.

so is this real or is it another bogus adventure in making quick and easy money?????????

Hmm, it looks dubious now.

The blurb mentions that it overwrites some of the 360's firmware to do this? I would have thought that MS controls which consoles are banned etc from their end...

It's kinda a running joke in the 360 scene, funny to see that some people still fall for it. :)

The hardware is all real, it's just not anything ike what they claim it to be, go strip an old invertor from a Laptop and call it the 'DW-X360-Keyvault-Patcher" , take a picture and post it onto a Forum, before you know it you'll have orders, lol.

Even on their own forum, someone has posted saying its a scam and noone has removed it!

Hehe.

I don't know if it's an actual scam, I've always looked at it as an elaborate hoax.

Grab any old PCB, solder on a USB port and voila, a 360 or PS3 hacker module! :)

Fake Fake Fake

Its been researched by the best console hackers and could not be done.

Well it could at one stage by downgrading a dashboard with a Infectus chip, But MS patched it and any conole which has been updated in the past year cannot be downgraded.

The xbox 360's are banned via console serial number. When connecting to xbox live, the console serial number in the NAND is checked against a banned list on the servers to determine if it is allowed or not.
So therefore the only way to unban it is to dump the nand, decrypt it, change the serial number, re-encrypt and fix any and all hashes, and flash it back.
The xbox 360 first of all does not run any unsigned code. It HAS to be signed, or some new exploit found (but then the HV would most likely catch it). Also, no such code could be sent to the 360 via a USB cable. If it was to act like a network, it would not only have to send the right information for the box to accept it, it would also have to be able to re-encrypt and sign all the chit going to the 360 (done via RSA most likely), which also let me point out that the card in that video doesn't have the hardware necessary to do this in any reasonable time. then you run into the problem that the usb port won't accept any sorta injectable code to even read/write to the NAND. So therefore, it's very impossible with his setup.
You would need first an exploit, then run linux to get your NAND and all information necessary to do it either by hand or some private program.

ALSO AS SOMETHING ELSE TO POINT OUT. The only way you could get the 360 to boot any sorta custom firmware would require your own modified firmware in the NAND itself (due to the patching process), something of which the usb ports would not even begin to work until the system kernel is patched+loaded.

This is what it really is

http://diyparadise.com/usbmonica.html

Thats a good point - would MS be silly enough to allow the USB ports to even get near the system software for anything more than using a joypad?

was on there page there but when you click on home or chat takes you to page saying frozen webpage and if you own the page to report email [email protected] so although i wish it was real im not to sure now:(

Back