Yob gets a rude awaking

cg010169

DW Regular
Reaction score
Just seen this on ITV Granada local news

Local yob trys it on with dad in St helens, only problem is that the Dad is a 2nd Dan in karate. Got to hand it to he guy as he stays very calm in the begining, then finally has enough. Very funny to watch when you see what happens to the prick.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4eFCIjkBPk]YouTube - A DAD flattening a yob 0[/ame]

Just seen this on ITV Granada local news

Local yob trys it on with dad in St helens, only problem is that the Dad is a 2nd Dan in karate. Got to hand it to he guy as he stays very calm in the begining, then finally has enough. Very funny to watch when you see what happens to the prick.

YouTube - A DAD flattening a yob 0

Should have kicked the shit while he was down

lol at the way he slinked away.

Well done to the guy but you just know he got his windows tanned later that night.

according to the local ITv news, It happened last week and has since been moved out of the area by the council. So he and his family can get on with a new chapter in their life.
I like it where some guy just closes the gate at the end, that had me in bits lol

according to the local ITv news, It happened last week and has since been moved out of the area by the council. So he and his family can get on with a new chapter in their life.
I like it where some guy just closes the gate at the end, that had me in bits lol

its been on you tube for ages, ive seen it before

i saw this ages ago, called lez takes a fall or sommat

good enough for the guy lol, id have slammed the gobby shite a long time before he did

I don't care how long ago it was, a fecking belter, well done to the guy for showing so much restraint and then making an arse of the prick in front of his mates. :Clap:

:Cheers:

I think it's made the news 'cos the yob wants compensation. He is traumatised and upset that everybody's seen the clip and is taking the piss out of him.

Ah! shame.

fooking classic got what the pr*ck deserved :Clap::Clap::Clap:

Fair play to the guy for holding his nerve for so long, cuz i tell you what i dont think i could have stayed patient for that long.

Back