XviD Problem after 2.50 update :(

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
My kids have been happily streaming their movies from my PC to the upstairs PS3 for weeks, today after accepting the 2.50 update all the Xvid are playing in Black and White :err:

I've double checked the video output settings and made sure they are correct yet all videos are in B&W.

I'm using the standard composite<>scart block wchich comes with the PS3 as they are using an older SD 4:3 tv.

Any ideas guys?

My kids have been happily streaming their movies from my PC to the upstairs PS3 for weeks, today after accepting the 2.50 update all the Xvid are playing in Black and White :err:

I've double checked the video output settings and made sure they are correct yet all videos are in B&W.

I'm using the standard composite<>scart block wchich comes with the PS3 as they are using an older SD 4:3 tv.

Any ideas guys?

Yeah buy them a HD tv tight ass :) lol

lol, for the kids to watch cartoons?! :)

I've got a 50" HDTV but that's in the livingroom for my Xbox360.

seems to be a problem with sdtv's and the new update. i would expect to see another update in the next few days. sony are sorting it out just now

seems to be a problem with sdtv's and the new update. i would expect to see another update in the next few days. sony are sorting it out just now

Thanks mate, I'm off to Google it.

Thank fook it wasn't a problem at my end, ~ I had tried everything to get my videos in colour.

have you tried it on your hdtv, just to make sure that it is just an issue with sdtvs

have you tried it on your hdtv, just to make sure that it is just an issue with sdtvs

Yes mate, it's prefect on my HDTV.

SONY hate cheap tellys, lol

I'll just grab a cheap PS3 RGB scart from GAME.

:)

Back