XBSlink ! Live Alternative (System Link)

Sorry i missed some of your guys that were shouting, it's running on a server/revo that's sitting next to the 360.....but "hello" and all that back at ya!

Black Ops 2 system link fix

h..p://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/system_apps/DashLaunch/dl_dash_launch_v3.04.zip

Can't believe this isn't getting more mentions, if this come off and works well there'll be a boom and there will be masses playing online, they seem to think it works great so lets hope it does.... Think I'm getting into this jtag/rgh xbox lark at the right time... Love my online play.

just tried this with a mate and are playing the new COD with headset's and you can't tell the difference!

It's wicked!

works really well, that good in fact that I'll make this a sticky for now.

Youtube getting updated.

here it is in action....;)

Dead smooth it is....and voice A+++

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I MIGHT, tried wireless and its not having it so im gonna go through my revo in a bit... im just playing against bots at the minute so i know the maps... hate going online when others have had it a while and not know the maps... just on the last of the standard maps now then im doing nuketown then im setting my revo up... i got the software running but nothing showed on my xbox but there was a list a mile long with hundreds played black ops 2 so im deff gonna get it going.

It won't show on your xbox mate... How ever you'll see system link n that's how n where it works.

Sent from my GT-I9100

It won't show on your xbox mate... How ever you'll see system link n that's how n where it works.

Sent from my GT-I9100

I know the program doesnt show on the xbox but when you go in system link on the game you usually see the servers and can connect or thats how it used to work on the old old xbox and i cant see the program has changed since all those years ago asits much the same as xkialink.

just wont connect wireless so im going to have to use the revo or the acer netbook wired to run it.

you did say "it doesn't show on my xbox?"

doesn't work like that now then mate it's not like the xai engine, you join or create the server on your revo., then create in the game in system link...;)

you did say "it doesn't show on my xbox?"

doesn't work like that now then mate it's not like the xai engine, you join or create the server on your revo., then create in the game in system link...;)

The hosts dont show on the xbox in system link so i cant join a game... its to do with the wireless i even get a warning saying it probably wont work over wireless when i boot the pc software.

i think you have misunderstood what ive said.. if its like any other system link software when you run it and set it up you then go to system link on your game and theres 2 options or join or create. normally when you go into join you see the hosts from the software then you click on the name and you join them.. over woreless im not getting any hosts showing under system link hence i cant join until i set my revo up wired.

got it going but i can only see one host at the min and i get through half a game and the xbs either crashes or the host does and it stops working... works fine when i am in game though... might try xkai too so i have them both working.

Its all ****ing yanks..... full connections vs 3 bar connections all the time with host always getting double the kills of anyone else because its p2p... xlia is much better than xbs but because people dont know how to network nobody uses it... Im just gonna sit back and wait for this new online thing called "link" from the console itself.

Back