xbox vs ps2

powerband

Inactive User
Reaction score
First question, can xbox be chipped and 2nd which is the best system. I'm not a genius but from what i have read xbox appears to be the better of the 2 is that correct?But it does seem a shame to have to get rid of my 50+ ps1 games:)

i have both....and gotta say even tho i havent got many games for the xbox it is far superior
if you want either give goldy a nod and im sure he will be able to help for the consoles.
for games.........post a bit more and you will be able to ask to come in the hub where there is plenty.

Go for the Xbox!! You will never look back. The mods are cheaper, the games are better and its a marvelous bit of kit!!

You can customise the hell out of it, I have a 80gb HD in mine with over 10000 games on!!! Really!! 30+ Xbox games and thousands of old roms and emulators for every system you can imagine!!

thank u goldberg I did that and had a listen.cheapest xbox i found is £129 how much is it to chip?

£120 in Gamestation mate.

Chipping is normally around £45 for an LPC chip that does all that you need it too do. The Xecutor 2 is the daddy but a lot more expensive. But for gaming get a LPC

Where are you based? Just if you wanted me to do it it will cost you an extra £37 in postage :( But i am getting a list of fitters together so may be able to help with a local fitter.

am in coventry but i drive trucks for a living so i get around a bit. when u say a lot more expensive+is the daddy, what exactly is the difference i've always been of the opinion "get the best"

Xecutor 2 will allow you to still go online with Xbox live.

Bowlers Fair on a Saturday is your best option in Manchester.

Back