Xbox Slim 250g RGH Tx Demon Forsale

dilly1066

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hiya, forsale is a xbox 360 slim 4g version with a 250g hard drive installed,comes with power supply and one black controller, it has tx coolrunner installed and also a tx demon installed for dual nand setup , runs original nand for xbox live stuff and has a rgh nand installed to the demon so you can have all the rgh goodies, comes with FSD , Dashlaunch and xex menu installed,

Looking for £250 delivered to uk,

IMG_0273.JPGIMG_0274.JPG

I would only offer 170 bud as thats all I got lol it would save me installing a demon on the other one and that bearing in mind I sell my PS3 with 3.55 CFW

I would only offer 170 bud as thats all I got lol it would save me installing a demon on the other one and that bearing in mind I sell my PS3 with 3.55 CFW

hiya, thanks for offer mate but £170 is abit low,

would you swap for a ps3 fat with playstation move with 750gig hdd and 3.55CFW?

ill send pics if intrested......

would you swap for a ps3 fat with playstation move with 750gig hdd and 3.55CFW?

ill send pics if intrested......

Hiya, ive already got a ps3 slim mate, thanks for offer though mate but im ok with my slim, thanks

dill mate I can go to 200 but wont have the cash till Tuesday Wednesday of next week I can then paypal you the money etc etc if you sell it by then no worries but if noone wants it I will make you the offer of 200 thats as far as i can go mate.

Hiya mate, id go down to 235 with delivery included but 200 still a little low mate, thanks for offer mate,

ok bud no worries, i can't really go anymore than 200 as i can only give you what I'm selling my other slim for with a load peripherals etc. The 200 would be as max I'm afraid, if you can't sell then lemme know as I def want it and i will hold onto the cash before my mrs gets her dirty flipping hands on it.

Bought this console, top seller, excellent communication and delivered to my door! trusted seller 100%

Back