XBOX live

terrym009

Inactive User
Reaction score
renewed xbox live £39.99 was not happy so called to cancel and they gave me 40% off £23.99
so if yours is ready for renewal phone the cancellation 08005871102

Just Xbox LIVE® is the online service for your Xbox 360® that brings you the best in entertainment. This membership auto-renews annually at the then current price (subject to change) until you cancel. You may cancel at any time. For cancellation info, call 0800 587 1102 or see Manage Xbox LIVE Account | Xbox LIVE Account Management - Xbox.com. For £23.99 VAT included, your Xbox LIVE Gold membership takes your Xbox 360 online to play KinectTM and controller games with friends wherever they are. Instantly watch HD movies, TV shows and sports, and with Kinect, your voice is the remote control. Additional subscriptions required for some Xbox LIVE features. See xbox.com/live. Broadband Internet, games and media content sold separately.

Did you know that with Xbox LIVE® Marketplace on the Web, you can now buy Microsoft Points, purchase games, download game demos, and rent videos directly on Xbox.com to use on your console? All you need is a Silver or Gold account, an Xbox 360 with Internet access and a storage device, and you're ready to get points, queue up game and video downloads to your Xbox 360 and more, all from the convenience of your PC. You can even renew your subscription and easily manage your account online. Just visit this site: http://marketplace.xbox.com. See you on Xbox LIVE!

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services.

Xbox LIVE Team

Note: Please do not respond to this message.
Questions about your Xbox LIVE experience or your Xbox 360? Check out these Xbox Support sites for answers to questions about the following: Billing – Billing and subscriptions - Xbox.com, Your account – Manage Xbox LIVE Account | Xbox LIVE Account Management - Xbox.com, Xbox 360 – Xbox 360 - Xbox.com, Other – Welcome to Xbox Support - Xbox.com

Microsoft respects your privacy. Review our online Privacy Statement at: Microsoft Online Privacy Notice Highlights.

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA, USA 98052
Form: 23

Back