xbox live help

Bigga

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys ive learned the hard way, i recently got xbox live and was well looking forward to playing my pro evo 4 on it, when i tried to connect to XBOX LIVE it it didnt work....duh what could it be?
i tried to play a chipped game not realising that you cant do that with ( live) now i think im fecked. now when i try to connect wid my legit halo 2 it says ERROR MODDIFIED BOX.
does anyone now how to overcome this or do i have to buy a new system???

XBOX HELP ANYONE

THANKS FOR ANY INFO

BIGGA.

if your box is modded they will find out like they did me so i went and got a new one

you need a new eeprom and as they are much stricter now because of the cheating feckers you will also need a new hard drive, It's all a bit messy just now m$ are banning lots of modified consoles and no one is 100% sure how they are detecting it, (eeprom & h/d change seems to work), Get a unmodded for live much less hassle in the long run.

or 4 get playing on live, and use something like xboxconnect or xkai to play systemlink over the net instead, basically the same as live, but free and no chance of banning...

Hi Brooksy, visit h**p://www.xbconnect.com & download the free software, link your xbox to your px as you would with xbox live, using a cross over cable.
Basicly what xbconnect does is fool your xbox to think its playing a lan multiplayer game.
It supports a lot of good games & works really well.
If you need anymore help with it give me shout, Ive been using it for ages, it realy is the muts nuts & and its .................... FREE !!!!

Regards

WaVeY

Back