XBox Live Down! 13th April 2013

gooner71

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My boy said his live had suddenly stopped working a while ago - I checked all the usual things, router etc and finally twitter informed me that it is most people who are down!!!

I wonder what's happened as it has been a good while now!!!

My lad is in full meltdown now mate his has been down for an hour or so too. He has been lowered to engaging other humans in conversations without a headset. Poor chap lol

My lad is in full meltdown now mate his has been down for an hour or so too. He has been lowered to engaging other humans in conversations without a headset. Poor chap lol

I just went upstairs and caught him playing a game "offline" things must be bad as when our internet was off few months ago and I suggested this I got "Kevin and Perried" big time!!! The next thing twitter and facebook will crash with them all discussing it!!! lol

My laddo was all over me calling the ps3 when that went down so I keep popping in from time to time asking if he's playing on "xbox not live".. I have just been kicked out of his room and apparently i am a "noob" lol

According to LIVE status the problems have been going on since midday ! My lads mate is still signed in (same area code) and can access all of live but he has not signed out all day. I remember similar problems with the ps network.

XBOX LIVE Service
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Signing in to Xbox LIVE

4/13/2013 1:52:02 PM PDT:

We are aware that members are still having an issue signing into Xbox LIVE. We greatly appreciate your patience during this time. We will continue to keep you informed on our progress as we work as quickly as possible to to get things back up and running. Keep checking back here every 30 minutes for an update.

I have been severely chastised by my 13yr old daughter cos "our internet is rubbish" and she can't get on black ops 2...
When I tried to explain politely that it was nothing to do with us and was Xbox live at fault she mumbled something about fifa13 and wandered off upstairs... :D

Back