xbox evox

yogie

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have recently installed XBOX EVOX X and fitted a 120gb hd to my XBox. I was wondering why i am unable to transfer dvd movies to the Hard drive. The option is there to copy it to Hard drive but after it has copied it over it just wont play the movie. I can transfer games ok but movies just dont seem to work.

Movies are difficult to do mate, you should not need to really dump them the THE HD, you wont benefit really from playing them from the HD.

It maybe that the software you have is for DivX movies, what bit of softrware is it? Media Player etc.....

hi m8,

it has quite a bit of software installed onto it as well as media player it has a prog called xbox dvdX player and is supposed to allow you to either copy the games or watch them. I will take your advice and not dump movies to the hd as my main reason for the bigger hd was for games and I can copy them over ok.
Also is it fairly easy to copy over emultor programes as i have a programme installed for emulators.

cheers

Hi mate, the DVD Region X alows you to put in any DVD (multi Region etc...) and play from Disc, it wont read from HD mate.

If you have the emulator programs installed then all you need is to Dump the Roms to the relevant folder mate with the emulators :)

thanks m8. Can you advice a good place to download the emulators for the Xbox.

cheers

Are they not already installed ? You aid you have the programme installed for emulators? If not try Xbox-Scene (search on Google)

is there anywhere i can send my x-box to get this evox x and hard drive fitted to my x-box and how much am i looking at.

Back