Xbox copying Software !

N

neo5555

Does anyone know any website that i can download xbox copying software from, thanx in advance
Neo :Chainsaw:

Copying software?? cant be done mate, the games are ripped then the ISO's released.

If you get a copy of a game, just image it on your hard disc then burn it back to DVDr, but you wont be able to do a direct copy from Original DVD to DVDr/CDr

I use Neo 5.5

So where can i download the software to rip xbox games, because ive been told that a standard dvd player on a pc can't read all the data of an xbox games.
Neo

These are done by hacking groups, no software available for Joe Bloggs like us i'm afraid.

If you want to backup games you need to ftp to your modded xbox from a PC, and copy all the files from the CD/DVD to your PC, and build a disk image from the files using a tool like xISO. Then simply burn the ISO to a blank CD/DVD

as purity said. get all the folders from the CD drive when ftp'ing to xbox and use something like qwix to make the xbox image

Goldberg said:
These are done by hacking groups, no software available for Joe Bloggs like us i'm afraid.

Its sooo funny when people who have no idea post stuff like this hehe

I think Goldberg was partially saying the same thing as me in his first post above.

use dvd2xbox in xbmc to copy the original from the xbox dvd drive to the xbox harddrive , then transfer (ftp) the folder to your desktop , delete default.xbe , rename orginal.xbe to default.xbe

now open up (my way) cxboxtool

iso creation--->add folder--->create iso

now burn it ;-)

Back