xbox 360 hd dvd drive and 4 hd dvd's

Status
Not open for further replies.

sargie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
i am selling my xbox 360 hd dvd drive i have a ps3 now and dont need both and i cant exactly sell the ps3's bluray drive :).

what you get.

1.xbox 360 hd dvd drive boxed all instructions and packaging.
2.original reciept please note that this was bought 26th september 2007 so is still under warranty.
3. offcial xbox 360 media remote.(bundled with drive)
4. 4 hd dvd's including-shooter,300,jarhead and the reaping.

please note my mum has the reaping at her house atm but i WILL be sending it with the drive.

im looking for £80 plus postage which will be royal mail special delivery not sure how much it is but once posted i can invoice for the amount.

Last edited:
100 minus the hd dvd,s that it comes with, hd dvd,s dont cost nothing they do actually cost money, x4 at even a tenner its 40 quid and they dont cost a tenner, so your looking at a min saving of 40 quid, he may be selling the player at 70 and the hd dvd,s @ 30 which equals 100 and he may be not willing to split.

i had this with my for sale posts, if the price isnt right for you then dont buy, simple really.

100 minus the hd dvd,s that it comes with, hd dvd,s dont cost nothing they do actually cost money, x4 at even a tenner its 40 quid and they dont cost a tenner, so your looking at a min saving of 40 quid, he may be selling the player at 70 and the hd dvd,s @ 30 which equals 100 and he may be not willing to split.

i had this with my for sale posts, if the price isnt right for you then dont buy, simple really.

Theres no harm in asking m8, its called haggling.

yeah but at least make it sensible not £55 ;)

i thought it was a good offer.

considering by the end of the year, at the very latest, it will be an antique with no discs to play on it. and the microsoft bluray drive will be released by then:Jester:

Hi sarge just thought you should look at this as its only a couple of months old m8 CLICK HERE : multi :

aye taffy ive seen that i was gonna apply but decided to sell it instead so who ever buys this can still claim the hd dvd's before the ned of feb.

aye taffy ive seen that i was gonna apply but decided to sell it instead so who ever buys this can still claim the hd dvd's before the ned of feb.

I'm afraid if your receipt says 26/09/07 you won't be able to claim the 5 free HD DVD's as the form states:

Original or copy of cash register receipt for the player purchased between 1/10/07

I'm afraid if your receipt says 26/09/07 you won't be able to claim the 5 free HD DVD's as the form states:

Original or copy of cash register receipt for the player purchased between 1/10/07

its ok ive emailed em and they said theyu would honor it.

sold elsewere please close thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back