xbox 360 and hd dvd addon

cboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
xbox 360 hd dvd addon drive with 2 movies chronicles of riddick and t3
£80 - sold
xbox360 black chameleon case talismoon fan with lcd display, xtreme f/w (not allowed on live) with hard drive and vga cable and wireless controller £110 - sold
denon 1910 dvd player with dvi out £30- sold off the forums
surfboard modem 5100 £20
surfboard modem 3100 £10
max 232 £5- sold
black cat cable £10 sold
paypal accepted.
both modems are mine and not tampered with in anyway
all items do not include p+p but i'm sure we can haggle a bit..:)

Last edited:
xbox360 black chameleon case talismoon fan with lcd display, xtreme f/w (not allowed on live) with hard drive and vga cable and wireless controller £110

Got pic mate?

yes sorry for the crap photos though i took em with my phone just now

sorry its not the talismoon fan its the xcm fan with the lcd display

hi mate intrested in the xbox360 ,does it play backups ,and what firmware is it flashed with ?
could you do £110 including postage ?

many thanks jai

Last edited:
I think I've agreed a deal with cboy for the Xbox360 but the ink isn't dry yet!!

was just about to write in here yes ive agreed a deal with mariner in pm although i think the deal shouldda been in here first then went to pm but nevermind..:)
the 360 addon is still for sale

i thought the rules stated the first person to reply to the thread and not by pm ?
correct me if i am worng ?

not as far as i am aware ive read the rules and it doesnt mention that just a picture and a price and no illegal goods i.e. cable company owned stuff

yeah youre right mate read them to and unlike other forums the trades section has no buyer rules ie first to post relpy thread gets item ,
well if it dont work out i will have it jai

yeah like another forum i wont mention they sell and awfull lot of gear mainly high end stuff av components and what not, the way its set up is good, anywayz as i said it should be kept in public until agreed then go to pm so atleast the mods can chase things up then if anything went pair shaped

i will offer £60 + delivery for th 360 hd-drive and films mate thats the best i can go.

i could do £70 without movies including delivery thats the best i could go since its only been used twice

xbox360 sent and payment recieved many thanx

sorry mate £60 is the best i could go i will just leave it then thanks for the offer though.

hi mate just got more funds i could stretch to £75 with films deliverd i think delivery will be less than £5

ok i'll take £75- including delivery move to pm

What blackcat cable is it you have ? any pics please.

Back