Xbox 360 250gb slim, halo4 1year live for £150!! At Amazon!

jamesyboyjim

Inactive User
Reaction score
(taken from HUKD)

I have no idea if its a mistake and I don't see it advertised on Amazon but if you add Halo 4, XBL Gold 1 year membership and Xbox 360 250gb console to your basket and proceed to checkout it applies a discount and your total to pay is £150 with free delivery.

Halo 4 - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0054OGIRQ

Xbox Live - Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox 360): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Console - Xbox 360 250GB Console - Matte Black Finish: Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games

Pretty good offer!!

Got this deal today and added Fifa 13 and another year xbox live for £209,very good deal.
Got to go right through the checkout for it to apply the discount .

Last edited:
its such a good deal because next year the console will be out of date and the new xbox will be released hence the good offers now for bundles its the way of the world at the moment bloody microsoft.

looks like it wasn't to be:

Items: £224.97
Postage & Packing: £0.00
Total: £224.97
Promotion Applied: -£9.99

Order Total: £214.98

Last edited:
its such a good deal because next year the console will be out of date and the new xbox will be released hence the good offers now for bundles its the way of the world at the moment bloody microsoft.

Is that a fact or speculation?

Did you go right to check out at the very end it deducts it.

Your Orders | Your Account | Amazon.co.uk
Dispatch Confirmation
Order #026-6117107-*****
Hello,
We thought you'd like to know that we've dispatched your item(s). Your order is on the way, and can no longer be changed. If you need to return an item or manage other orders, please visit Your Orders on Amazon.co.uk.

Your estimated delivery date is:
Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Your order was sent to:
Sargie.

Your item(s) is (are) being sent by DPD. Your tracking number is *********** Depending on the delivery method you chose, it's possible that the tracking information might not be visible immediately. Learn more about Tracking.
Delivery Information

Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month Membership Card (Xbox 360)
Sold by Amazon EU S.a.r.L.
£29.99

Halo 4 (Xbox 360)
£34.99

Xbox 360 250GB Console - Matte Black Finish
£159.99
Item Subtotal: £187.48
Delivery & Handling: £2.37
Promotion Applied:: -£9.99
LOVEFiLM Promotion: -£0.00
Credit applied: -£0.00
Promotion Applied: -£0.00
Promotion Applied: -£34.99
Promotion Applied: -£29.99
Total before VAT: £127.38
VAT: £25.47
Total:£152.85
Paid by Visa: £152.85

It's easy to return an item. Visit our Online Return Centre.
If you need further assistance with your order, please visit Customer Service.

We hope to see you again soon.
Amazon.co.uk
At Amazon.co.uk we want you to be delighted with every order. Occasionally though, you may want to return items. If you are a UK or EU customer, you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of one or more items in your order within 7 working days, beginning with the day after you receive the item. At Amazon.co.uk we have extended the period in which you can cancel, as set out here.

Unfortunately, there are certain items that we cannot accept cancellations for. You can find a list of such items here. In addition, we cannot accept cancellations for digital items once downloading has commenced. If you cancel, you will need to return the item to us. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us, unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. If we do not receive the item back from you, we may arrange for collection of the item at your cost.

You should be aware that, once we begin the delivery process, you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for services carried out by us (e.g. gift wrapping). Our Online Returns Centre offers further information on our Returns Policy and can guide you through the cancellation and returns process.

Learn more about your statutory rights here.

Please note: This email was sent from a notification-only address that can't accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

I also got 2 pound for an mp3, 3 months love film and a £10 voucher to spend on "fashion"

Just had dispatch conformation and a email from DVD to say it is on its way.

Last edited:
Yep, right to the point of "Place Order"

Just done it about 5 times and its the same every time, even changed the order I added the items, done it with and without the links above...

Wired must be finished now then, I wonder if it was a glitch and they have honoured it or I time sensitive deal?

Wired must be finished now then, I wonder if it was a glitch and they have honoured it or I time sensitive deal?

If it was either why didn't it work for me last night and it did for you earlier?

Something still isn't right. I did it again just and now get:

Items: £254.96
Postage & Packing: £0.00
Total: £254.96
Promotion Applied: -£9.99
Order Total: £244.97

So if the actual deal was £214.98, how could people get it at £152 at the same time or near enough that i was placing an order....doesn't make sense at all.

Last edited:
Seems it works for some and not others :( the hukd forums were alight with success stories that's why I posted it, sorry for anyone left disappointed.

Sent from my telephone.

Seems it works for some and not others :( the hukd forums were alight with success stories that's why I posted it, sorry for anyone left disappointed.

Sent from my telephone.

Not your fault mate, grateful you did even if I missed out. Always useful these things.

Is that a fact or speculation?

Fact as far as im aware, if you look at it logically aswell with the release of Wii 2 any day now its usually that one of the others follows suit within 12 months and as far as what ive been reading, along with other evidence on various places the new xbox has been in development for some time.

Items:

£224.97

Postage & Packing:

£2.85

Total:

£227.82

Promotion Applied:

-£9.99
Order Total: £217.83

Order Totals includes VAT.
See details.

Promotions applied:
•Credit applied
•LOVEFiLM Promotion
•Promotion Applied
•Promotion Applied:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fact as far as im aware, if you look at it logically aswell with the release of Wii 2 any day now its usually that one of the others follows suit within 12 months and as far as what ive been reading, along with other evidence on various places the new xbox has been in development for some time.

Yeah but the wii 2 is really only were the wii should have been at launch because the graphics are on par with the ps3 and xbox360. They are talking about announcing the new Xbox at e3 in July so it will be ages until it is actually released. I doubt very much that ps3 or Xbox are worried about the wii u.

If. I get a year out of a console that cost me150 with halo 4 and a years live ill be more than happy. ;)

M$ will be looking for christmas sales, with the announcement at E3 you are probably looking at an October 2013 or quarter 4 release.

Last edited:
Back