X-Box Help

Bill

Member ++
Reaction score
Ive just bought a second hand x-box with executer chip ver 2.somthing with a 60 gig hard drive.

It has a few of the emulators ie amiga, n64, snes etc on it but it doesnt have the mame emulator on it. Cann somone tell me which emu is best for mame, Ive downloaded a emu called MAMEox, is this what everyone else uses?

(Can somone tell me in simple terms how to put the mame on the machine, ie do you just transfer it onto a disc post-zip, and create a folder for it? Then do you throw the roms in zipped or unzipped.

Is there also a recommended list of what people have on their x-box, to see if I need to update anything?

Any help apreciated...

Bill

not 1 reply............
first time for everything......

Goldberg? help please?

Sorry Bill I've just got in. I got hold of MameX I believe it was, works with around 80-90% of roms fine. Just some of the capcom ones dont work too well (the latest street fighters etc...) and some of the newer Neo Geo stuff.

Hi mate.. Ok not sure if I am answering your question, but to get the stuff onto your x-box you ftp it on (via your PC). To find out the IP of the X-Box you go into the settings part of the X-Box - within Evolution and you can see all your details there such as the amount of space you have used space left and IP address. You then copy the Emulator into the games drive section of the hard disk on your box. Help this helps - any other questions ?

Thamks lad, will try thihngs out.

B :silly:

Paused

Goldberg said:
How you getting on mate?

Due to some things happening, this had to be put on hold.

Will look into it more this week and let you know how I get on.

Thanks for asking,

Bill

Back