Wwe Smackdown Vs Raw 07

najeeb

Inactive User
Reaction score
having problems loading backup of WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW 07, my psp is 3.03 oe-c, loads up and just says loading all the time, have tried devhook 0.51, does not even load with that, just goes to a black screen, any help

Have you tried putting a umd in the drive? any will do, some games look for a umd present. I had a game do this the other day, popped a umd in & away it went.

umd not working, i can play other games without umd,

Most games do play without a umd in, i put a rip of the megadrive collection on the other day and had to put a umd in to get it to load. Just a possibility.

i have it working fine on 3.03OE-B but every now and again it tends to jamm up not compressed so if happens justb start up again and fine so mite be a prob just with the game itself

i have it working fine on 3.03OE-B but every now and again it tends to jamm up not compressed so if happens justb start up again and fine so mite be a prob just with the game itself

my one loads up, i can select players, but when i go to start a match, it just says loading,

I've never been able to get this game working, think it's the game. Hope they don't make the rest of them like this.

The same as you, I can select players and match ect, but it tries to load and freezes. Ahh well plenty more games to play :)

Back