(WTD) GBA/GBC/GB games

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
Hi All was wondering if anyone had any game boy games kicking around boxed or unboxed these are purely for my personal use and not for reselling on as im starting to collect all retro stuff just ive just started to collect retro systems and this is the first one i brought of the bays.

Looking for them boxed or unboxed and looking to gather all uk pal releases so let me know what you have and how much you want.

Also after any accessories for them ie:lights and possibly other game boys (original/micro/sp) preferred in working order.

Let me know and many thanks for looking

Roachie

Hi m8 got these but not sure what there worth

Attachments

• DSCN0861.JPG
    DSCN0861.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 6
  • DSCN0859.JPG
    DSCN0859.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 6
  • DSCN0858.JPG
    DSCN0858.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 6
you would have creamed at an AD I seen on gummy, this kid was selling about 30 pieces of retro for £30.00 all in, was amazing, nearly nipped out and bought them all me self, shame I didn't now, there was every machine under the sun, or early 90's late 80's handhelds/consoles......classic it was.....

Good luck man, is it coloured or you proper retro and have went for the B&W one? :)

you would have creamed at an AD I seen on gummy, this kid was selling about 30 pieces of retro for £30.00 all in, was amazing, nearly nipped out and bought them all me self, shame I didn't now, there was every machine under the sun, or early 90's late 80's handhelds/consoles......classic it was.....

Good luck man, is it coloured or you proper retro and have went for the B&W one? :)

Gah you should of got it mate lol i never see anything as good as that on my gumtree lol and i have an original which is just put away fully boxed and complete with minor scuff to the batt back.And i have a gameboy advance and wanna get the sp as my eyes arnt all that good with the advance still.Which was the downfall really with the gameboy consoles.I could send the original to a guy i know on tube and get it backlit but thats like killing its originality lol.

Back