WTB 50db noise blocker

I saw that and thought it was abit steep mate, so was wondering if anyone on here was selling them any cheaper

Sorry to hijack this thread but:

do these things stop talkback from the boxes 100%

If so, I would also be interested in purchasing one.

Anyone know of a good price?

They do stop talkback 100%. I bought one a while ago but had to buy from Ebay too. Think of it as a Skysports1 subscription for about a week!!! hehe

The devices are narrowband notch filters so the effectiveness depends on which talkback frequency you are allocated to.

Dont equate having a non functioning talkback with not emmiting a traceable signal. The kind of test equipment that vm have access to will easily detect a signal 1/100th of the power required for a functioning talkback.

tbh, I dont know why anyone would choose to spend money on one of these devices when a quick cut with a craft knife will, in all cases, be far more effective !

I thought the method of cutting talkback on the V+ boxes caused it to freeze up or something.. I'm probably wrong tho.

I have a V+ box i want doing but can not afford a programmer at the minute, but i too was going to go down the noise blocker route..

Back