WSP 0.9.6 english language file

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
a lot of people are downloading wsp and finding that its only in polish, unpack this file into the same folder as the .exe file, then when you start the programme, on the left hand side youl have a drop box that say 'polski' in it, click the arrow, change to english, and everything becomes a lot easier to navigate around ;)

Windows Sharing Pack

for technomates without ethernet port to access card share servers

I'm glad someone else asked what wsp was lol.. i think i'll have to have a little play with this CS lark..

Didn't give it a thought before cos my kit didn't have a ethernet port.. but maybe its possible with the com port..

mind you.. don't know whether its worth all the fuss .. what am I going to get that my diablo can't.

(I might even have to part chop my lovely 6900 for a Super lol)

:eek:)

I had a play with all this for the first time last night Bob.
It wasn't particularly successful but I think it was down to the free servers I was trying.
It was another interesting angle to the hobby though.

Not 100% sure yet but I think Premiere might be available again this way.

Curly

Has anyone tried MPCS with a non-super TM6800/6900?

I had a play with WSP last night too, and finding a decent server wasn't easy, but I did manage to clear the Swiss package on 13e with a share I found, not earth shattering but nice to see it working :) Is there any IRC channels I should be looking at rather than searching the net?

I'm toying with trying a pay server for a bit of extra fun, but they all bar use of WSP, hence my question about MPCS...

I'm really keen to get the French CSat package, and it is worth paying a few dollars a month if it is reliable.

Back