Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

World war 2 collection--3 pc games

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Includes: Battlefield 1942, Medal of Honor Allied Assault, and Secret Weapons over Normandy.

Battlefield 1942: Axis and allies clash in the greatest conflict of our times. Millions of men fight and die on foot, at sea, and in the air. Its countless battles affect our present more than any other war in history.

Medal of Honor Allied Assault: Set during the most trying years of the war, 1942-1945, Medal of Honor Allied Assault gives players a sense of the courage it took to survive the landings at Normandy, the assault at Arzew, a rendezvous with the Resistance outside the village of St. Lo, and the push through the heavily defended border of Germany itself to take the bridge at Remagen.

Secret Weapons over Normandy: Join a secret squad of pilots dedicated to thwarting the most heinous plans of the Third Reich. Fly over 20 authentic aircraft across 30 daring missions in this new WWII action-flyer. Lawrence Holland, the legendary creator of Star Wars X-Wing, Star Wars Tie Fighter, and Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe returns with an exhilarating new game of action and intrigue. Can you be trusted with the most dangerous secrets of the war?

£7.99 Free p+p :Clap:
http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=srmr&page=title&r=PC&title=905138

£7.99!!!....Nice :proud:
I think i might just buy that since i cant play BF2,does anyone here play Battlefield 1942?

Hi jeff m8,i was thinkin of getting this just for the battlefield 1942.heres the pc requirements u need m8

Minimum Configuration

* Windows® XP, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows 98, (Windows NT and 95 are not supported)
* 500 MHz Intel® Pentium® or AMD Athlon™ processor
* 128 MB RAM
* 4x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
* 1.2 GB free hard disk space plus space for saved games (additional space required for Windows swap-file and DirectX™ 8.1 installation)
* 32 MB video card which supports Transform & Lighting and with DirectX 8.1 compatible driver
* DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
* Keyboard
* Mouse

Recommended

* 800 MHz or faster Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor
* 256 MB or more RAM
* 16x or faster CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
* 1.2 GB free hard disk space plus space for saved games
* 64 MB or greater video card which supports Transform & Lighting
* Environmental Audio™ capable sound card

Required for Multiplayer Games

Internet (2-64 players)

* 64 Kbps or faster Internet connection
* 1 disc/player per computer

Network (2-64 players)

* TCPIP compliant network

Modem (2-16 players)

* 100% DirectPlay™ compatible 56.6 Kbps or faster modem
* High speed serial port (16550 UART) for external modems

Bugger it :proud: for £8 you cant go wrong,im off to order it :banana:

Last edited:
zooropa said:
All ordered wohoooooooooooooooooooooooo :Cheers:

Just ordered it :banana: ...its worth it just for the Battlefield 1942 cos thats a tenner on there plus its out of stock.

Thats what i thought jeff,i wanted BF1942 anyways so this way its cheaper and we get 2 extra games :banana:

Back