World Cup

Falkirk_Bairn

Inactive User
Reaction score
England this Metatarsal that. F*ck up about it !!!!!:Chainsaw: :Chainsaw:

C'mon T&T

Ladbrokes have a better price for Argentina to win the world cup than they do for England.

England = 7/1
Argentina = 8/1

Personally I think England have no chance whatsoever!

Come on guys... have a FOOKIN' RANT lol

40 years since '66...fookin hell... is it??? Why didn't anybody tell me?
1966...Jimmy Greaves, englands best striker injured, just like Rooney.
England expects.... fookin' St Georges flags flapping from car windows... Oooh golden balls.. just a young lad when he booted the Argie, so much rests on him now... Crouch, doing the Roger the Robot..WTF????

The BBC pundits: Lineker, the jug-eared, crisp munching toe-poker... Lawrenson, the limp-wristed, nail-filing hooftery hair-do'd tossbag... Hansen, turncoat nuff said... Motson, sheepskin wearing, trivia-spouting gobsh!te... Wright, blind patriot, over-rated goal poaching muppet.
Pickles the dog WTF!!... and wait... there's a film about the fookin dog too... I don't beliiieeeeeeve it!!!!!!!!!

Maradona, Hand Of God, you forgot the one where he ran through England like they weren't there in the same match.

Oh, and before a fair percentage of you all dive in and say "Ahhh, but at least we're in it.."

LISTEN.... we're sh!t and we know we are.. we're sh!t and we know we are..etc...etc

Wake up and smell the coffee ;)

waheeey!!! :):) ;)

bard said:
Come on guys... have a FOOKIN' RANT lol

40 years since '66...fookin hell... is it??? Why didn't anybody tell me?
1966...Jimmy Greaves, englands best striker injured, just like Rooney.
England expects.... fookin' St Georges flags flapping from car windows... Oooh golden balls.. just a young lad when he booted the Argie, so much rests on him now... Crouch, doing the Roger the Robot..WTF????

The BBC pundits: Lineker, the jug-eared, crisp munching toe-poker... Lawrenson, the limp-wristed, nail-filing hooftery hair-do'd tossbag... Hansen, turncoat nuff said... Motson, sheepskin wearing, trivia-spouting gobsh!te... Wright, blind patriot, over-rated goal poaching muppet.
Pickles the dog WTF!!... and wait... there's a film about the fookin dog too... I don't beliiieeeeeeve it!!!!!!!!!

Maradona, Hand Of God, you forgot the one where he ran through England like they weren't there in the same match.

Oh, and before a fair percentage of you all dive in and say "Ahhh, but at least we're in it.."

LISTEN.... we're sh!t and we know we are.. we're sh!t and we know we are..etc...etc

Wake up and smell the coffee ;)

waheeey!!! :):) ;)

What a crazy rant. if you woke up and smelt the coffee you'd realize england have world class players and have as much chance as anyone to win the worldcup. if england win group b they will play the runners up in group a which should be ecuador and ecuadors highest ever finish in the world cup is the group stage so england should get to the quarter final at least.

Even tho we might not win Germany06 , English clubs are showing their superiority

Out of 763 players 102 of them play for English clubs. Almost 1/7.

1. England (102),
  2. Germany (74),
  3. Italy (62),
  4. France (58),
  5. Spain (51),
  6. Ukraine (25),
  7. Mexico (23),
  8. Saudi Arabia (23),
  9. Portugal (19),
  10. Japan (19).

Out of the TOP 10 most represented clubs in the world cup.

1. Chelsea 15/16
  2. Arsenal 15
  3. AC Milan 13
  4. Barcelona 12
  5. Juventus 12
  6. Manchester Utd. 12
  7. Bayern Munich 11
  8. Al Hilal 10
  9. Dynamo Kyiv 10
  10. Liverpool 10

4 teams/ 52 players playing in England
2 teams/ 25 players playing in Italy
1 team / 12 players playing in Spain
1 team / 11 players playing in Gemany
1 team / 10 players playing in Sudan
1 team / 10 players playing in Ukraine.

@nomeatall3 sone nice stats there m8ty

i know this is the rant room but do i detect a chip on the sholuder or a touch of jealosy creaping in from our members from north of the boarder lol

notmeatall3 said:
Even tho we might not win Germany06 ,

Ok i'll get my wee bit in I dont see why England cant win the world cup they do have the players to do it and as for going on about 1966 why the hell not im sure if any of the other home nations won it we would go on about it too.........

ps: the drugs will wear off soon :banana:

wullie_b said:
Ladbrokes have a better price for Argentina to win the world cup than they do for England.

England = 7/1
Argentina = 8/1

Personally I think England have no chance whatsoever!

just watching croatia who, i reckon, are a far superior side to England. How can anyone really expect England to get anywhere near winning the WC ??? They are a quarter final fodder at best (and I'm not from north of the border!)

sounds like a north of the border rant to me!my parents were scottish but i have allways supported any of the home nation teams against the foriegners iwas born and bred in england so i support england although my loyalties sre divided when england play scotland surely its better to have any of the home nations to watch than germany and france and the rest?

ajones1722 said:
just watching croatia who, i reckon, are a far superior side to England.

They might have been in 98 when they finished 3rd place but not now.

How can anyone really expect England to get anywhere near winning the WC ??? They are a quarter final fodder at best (and I'm not from north of the border!)

They only got knocked out of the wc in 2002 by a fluke goal from ronaldinho. call me pessimistic but i do have a bad feeling that holland are going to knock us out at the quarter final though.

So what does everybody think englands chances of winning this world cup are then, Same as me, like none lol

Back