working from home filling envelopes

V

Vectra

just got a letter stating i can make £250 p/wk filling and addressing envelopes at home for a company, seems good idea but they want £25 to register to find out if your serious refundable when you make first £250, does anyone know if it's a scam or has anyone found that it works and is worth considering.

dont even consider it, unless you,ve got £25 to throw away
and if u have throw it my way. seriously waste of time.
too many people fall for these scams, and most of them
cant afford to lose the money. they prey on the desperate

yes m8 this deffo sounds like a scam.

i always say you should never need to spend money to make money

Yeah!
The bloke on the other end has a great job!!
Opening and emptying the feckers LMFAO
:Hit:

This has been making the rounds for years m8.

All you do is the same as he/she did .... .send a letter out on how to make money filling envelopes .... they send you £25 and you write back saying do as I did .... and on it goes.

yes m8 it is a scam.nether ever send them money to register if it was lagit they wood set you up then start making a small commision of you

can i say that the wife done this kind of stuff for about 1 year when she was pregnant with the second bairn, not being able to get out the house with her normal job as a debt collecter...so she decided to do a job from home, this proved to be quite profitable.....in the circumstances...but i know there is many dodgy ppl out there tryin to make a fast buck or two....but in our case it proved ok.....

Back