Wont drive motor?

nirelandguy

Member ++
Reaction score
Ok set all up this morning on 5w as im in Ireland, Found it fine, now try and move it to 30w I get the moving motor message but it just sits there doing nothing. If I press the button on the motor it moves but the receiver isn't moving it. Any ideas?

Ok set all up this morning on 5w as im in Ireland, Found it fine, now try and move it to 30w I get the moving motor message but it just sits there doing nothing. If I press the button on the motor it moves but the receiver isn't moving it. Any ideas?

All sorted, USALS doesn't work for some reason, but Diseqc 1.2 is fine

is the motor usals compatible?

dirve the motor to 0 degrees, and press the reset button on the motor for 3 seconds with a pin/paperclip, the light will flash green/orange 5 times

now eneter usals details again and you should be sorted

is the motor usals compatible?

dirve the motor to 0 degrees, and press the reset button on the motor for 3 seconds with a pin/paperclip, the light will flash green/orange 5 times

now eneter usals details again and you should be sorted

Its a Technomate 2300 super

i got one in my hand now m8 (its ok, im used to holding heavy things and typing one handed lol) where the LED is, theres a small hole, drive the motor to 0 degrees and gently press and hold the reset button with a paperclip and the LED will flash a few times

you should now be good to go (you have ticked the goto XX box in motor control?)

i got one in my hand now m8 (its ok, im used to holding heavy things and typing one handed lol) where the LED is, theres a small hole, drive the motor to 0 degrees and gently press and hold the reset button with a paperclip and the LED will flash a few times

you should now be good to go (you have ticked the goto XX box in motor control?)

I will keep it in mind, I have found all I need now anyway by nudging

Back