wireless network help needed

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
new to this wireless thing till i got a psp...

how do i connect using one of these,,does anybody know
h**p://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=179211

cheers for any info coz i aint a clue

or any idea if i have got the right thing lol

Last edited:
Since its not a wireless access point it may be tricky.

you would have to use ICS or a package like proxy+ (available on all good torrent sites) on your PC to share your internet connection and probably connect using ad-hoc to route through.

so would that dongle i bought work,and how in easy terms

thanx

that's not what your looking for mate, that is to connect a desktop pc or a laptop that dosent have wifi built in or a pcmcia card slot for a network card so you can connect to your access point via usb instead.

however these here : psp dongle create a wifi access point from your already internet enabled pc or laptop.

just my look already bought it,will take it back tomorrow and go an look for one of them doofers in the salford area if they are not dear

dont think they cost to much from the shops, my mates son got his in blackpool when they spent xmas there, cost him 17 bucks i think.

just ordered one of fleabay for £14.99 and cost me a whopping £5.99 for next day coz i couldnt wait,,,,,,,

cheers for the info kryton

go into network settings,infrastructure mode,new connection,scan,then next next next till u can save it,dont test connection then go into internet explorer and it should work

if you have a WEP pass on wireless you ahve to put that into psp to let u on m8 then wen u`ve done it create a name for ur connection it`ll connect via that every time to click on the net browser

Thanx for you replies but unless we are missing something silly or the unit is faulty. We still cant get it to work yet.

Any more suggestions or tests i can try are most welcome.

is the litle wifi switch turned on,its on the left hand side of the psp

i believe the wireless thing on PSP is shit.

u can only play peeps who are near u in the same room, where as DS i heard u can play ppl worldwide.

belkin routers are a pain to set up m8 i got mine working but had to upgrade firmware to oe-b and now have to do it again but cant remember will do a tut if i can sort it m8 :)

i believe the wireless thing on PSP is shit.

u can only play peeps who are near u in the same room, where as DS i heard u can play ppl worldwide.

You can only play people world wide over the internet. If a game developer wanted to use it they could

Back