wireless connection help plz

defoe1402

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi my laptop has found a wireless connection but it says limited or no connectivity yet the signal strength is very good...do i have to configure anything to make use of this connection
thanks

The network (router) might only accept certain valid mac adresses (the owner has probably got the mac filter on)...

fancy trying to steal a neigbours broadband thats sh@ m8 had it done to me and was not happy

unless its your router then you have to assign the mac addy of your computer to the router and set up wireless networking so you can share files print stuff etc

DOOBIE said:
fancy trying to steal a neigbours broadband thats sh@ m8 had it done to me and was not happy

unless its your router then you have to assign the mac addy of your computer to the router and set up wireless networking so you can share files print stuff etc

Totallt agree with you m8 that is bad.
I just spent 30 minutes on the phone getting mine secured not easy at all and them Indian call centres don't help but it's really not nice to steal from your neigbours buy your own router i got mine for £30

Back