WinX HD Video Converter

pks00

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got this from FatWallet, American version of HUKD.

This is free for Feb only. Use the following serial to activate it

WINHCD-GIVE-AWAY-2010

Download WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe - an all-in-one video converter to help you convert video to popular general video files, convert video to HD video files, convert video to multimedia portable devices. To convert video files at will, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is totally enough for you. WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe supports converting video to AVI, HD AVI, MP4, HD MP4, FLV, HD YouTube, WMV, HD WMV and most of portable devices such as iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Zune, Xbox, ZEN, etc. It supports converting video to HD video file of multimedia devices such as Apple TV HD, PS3 HD, Xbox HD and Zune HD.

Linky here

Hi is this on the same site as the last 2 freebies you put up because i have had problems after downloading partition manager and recovery

edogg

Hi is this on the same site as the last 2 freebies you put up because i have had problems after downloading partition manager and recovery

edogg

what problems did u get? I have not had issues yet but would be interested to here.

this is not the same site though

the first time was for paragon patition manager all my .zip folders changed to .HTML the second time was for easus backup and restore and again it was a folder problem this time no folders would open each time i had to do a system restore

edogg

thats a strange problem. sorry to hear that. I had a google check for this problem but didn't find much on it. I will play around to see if I can reproduce this.

Back