Winter vomiting virus.......Who's had it?

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
This f^cking virus struck me on Saturday!

Jesus Christ is all I can say about it! Near turning myself inside out retching whilst my rusty bullet hole was on double time trying to stay shut.

And when I wasn't retching, my bullet hole was giving way to a steady flow of a substance close to the consistency of water.

Thankfully mines only lasted 24hrs!

If you get it, stay in close proximity of a shitey or you'll have bags of soiled underpants to content with when you feel better.

You have been warned :)

Last edited:
I had a similar virus a few years ago. The sensation of retching uncontrollably when there's nothing left to come up is horrible.

I don't think I've ever been as miserable in my life.

This f^cking virus struck me on Saturday!

Jesus Christ is all I can say about it! Near turning myself inside out wretching whilst my rusty bullet hole was on double time trying to stay shut.

And when I wasn't wretching, my bullet hole was giving way to a steady flow of a substance close to the consistency of water.

Thankfully mines only lasted 24hrs!

If you get it, stay in close proximity of a shitey or you'll have bags of soiled underpants to content with when you feel better.

You have been warned :)

uurrgghhh thats awfull lol

Had it a few years ago. The only good thing is it doesn't last long. Luckily the pan was right next to the bath so I could sit on the pan while spewing in into the bath.

thebigman

Last edited:
I had it on friday night.

I had 8 bottles of beer, 1/3-1/2 a bottle of remy martin, and a big fat cuban cigar. I then proceeded to make and eat pie and chips at 1.30am.

I was very poorly.

Must have been this winter vomiting bug.

It was the 8th bottle of beer that did it Mozr :)

not had it yet thank god it sounds awful.....

not heard of any body getting it round here yet

souns like the need for some pampers or huggies...lol

:toiletcla

Sounds like you've had the nora virus m8

My wife and I had it last year we were fighting for the toilet not very pleasant caught it from her aunt at a Christmas party before you knew it about 20 relatives all had it.

24-48 hours and you'll be fine, drink plenty fluids :)

Norovirus - Introduction

Sounds like you've had the nora virus m8

Sounds like it Penners! F^ckin' awful whatever it was! I actually caught it from my Son (7 months old). He's was turning himself inside out retching on Thursday night and producing nappy contents that had to been seen to be believed :FRIGHT:

Anytime any of our two kids get unwell with a virus me and the missus just look at each other and say "Who's next"......lol

Needless to say it was me this time around :(

Last edited:
I had it on friday night.

I had 8 bottles of beer, 1/3-1/2 a bottle of remy martin, and a big fat cuban cigar. I then proceeded to make and eat pie and chips at 1.30am.

I was very poorly.

Must have been this winter vomiting bug.

ahem.

I did warn you about drinking paint stripper.

remy martin ... phfff

We all had it a couple of weeks ago in our house.

The littlest one got it first, passed it onto the next one, then the wife and finally me. Mine was the biggest dose though, really bad. unusual for me as I normally get away with most things.

Like you I also had a few close encounters, retching over the bog and squirting in the back of my pants!

We all recovered in about 24 hours, but the little one whos only 20 months had it come back again about a week later and had the shites for 11 days.

Thanksfully all gone now though.

I had it 2 mondays ago.. i was ill for the week.. when that went i ended up with bronchitis.. .. was in work last week.. out of breath, dizzyness... went to docs and she gave an inhaler.. never had one in my life..

Not been off work in years and this winter bug gets me.. :(

Norovirus is the winter vomiting bug, had it two years ago, dad works in the hospitals and he was ill for a day. On the wednesday my mum ended up ill and then on the friday night, after a few beers i was sick.

Put it down to the drink, next minuete I was on the toilet basically pishing out my arse!

When i wasnt being sick or on the toilet every five minuetes, i was doubled up in pain in bed...but like you said only last about 24 hours, but was the worst night of my life even asked for an ambulance I felt that ill! Really isnt somthing you want to catch

Last edited:
Had it a few years ago.

I had to wear trackie bottoms, and keep the toilet door open to save millieseconds when running to the throne.

My sphincter was like a car cigarette lighter, my ar$e was in tatters.

I stopped short of keeping the toilet paper in the fridge.

Glad you're feeling better now m8.

--

Does it feel like the bottom is falling out of your world?
Catch the norovirus and let the world fall out of your bottom!

Had it a few years ago.

I had to wear trackie bottoms, and keep the toilet door open to save millieseconds when running to the throne.

--

lmao :proud:...classic

Had it a few years ago.

--

hahahaha....rep added for makin me laff so hard !!

yes weve had it here as well just lucky it was just a 12/24 hour thing not nice, arse was like a blood orange, of course the Mrs was twice as bad, lol.

Our lot has had crypto spiralium a bloody parasite thats thrives in swimming pools, doctor thought it was rota virus until infant had samples tested

Back