Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Windows Security Info pop up ??

reddevil said:
nope just turns off the warning window
Er, so now he can display non-secure sites without knowing about them.(or worrying about them)?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Sooo, I havent changed anything yet as I was waiting to see the outcome of the little conflab we'r having in here :)
What I take from what ive read so far is that if I disable the warning window, then I wouldnt know one way or the other what site iam going to be looking at whether it be secure or nonsecure, correct ?

Someone suggested earlier simply to select the "no dont display nonsecure items", but what iam wondering about that now is if I say "no", doesnt that mean a lot of stuff on whatever site it is wouldnt be displayed, in other words fecking up the look of the site ?

The main thing here is that I keep my computer as secure as possible because I use my computer to do a lot of online transactions etc, so if it means always selecting the "no" option for not displaying the nonsecure items then thats fair enough, would be better though if I could still display the nonsecure items with no effect to my security gauranteed, eh ? :banana:

Back