Will this Hard Drive be ok ?

Hi, im after a 1TB hard drive and was looking at this one Western Digital WD10EARS 1TB Hard Drive SATAII 5400rpm.. | Ebuyer.com can anybody tell me if it will work as my internal hard drive on my PS3.

If anybody knows of a better or a cheaper one let me know.

Thanks

Hi mate, I aint entirely sure, but I seem to remember that the biggest internal you can fit is a 640gb. I dont think that one will fit in the PS3. Also I think that they are 2.5" and not 3.5" like that one.

Others will be able to give a more definative answer mate, but imo, NO you cannot use that one.

it is no good. as said that is a 3.5" drive. u need a 2.5" inch, that can be no more than 9.5mm thick. alot of the higher capacity drives are 12mm thick that wont fit in the ps3. so check out how thick it is before buying it

Well that look's like the one for the job, Another question......

My Minimus USB came yesterday and somebody forgot to lock the dog up and the fooking thing ate it as soon as the postman posted it.

Will my dog be able to run Jailbreak ? Lol......

Well that look's like the one for the job, Another question......

My Minimus USB came yesterday and somebody forgot to lock the dog up and the fooking thing ate it as soon as the postman posted it.

Will my dog be able to run Jailbreak ? Lol......

lmfao, I cant see why not mate. Plug his balls into the USB slot, and fire that baby up!

I was gutted mate, rushed home to play some new games, opened the door and there was a jiffy bad ripped to shit all over the floor, and the dog looking at me as if to say "Oh **** he's pissed off now". The pissing thing left all the other sodding mail, just ate my Dongle :-(

Back