WiiFlow - Best USB Loader to date!

iliveinuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Here you go guys, this is what im using, so much easier and nicer than anything else, download the covers as easy as pie etc etc, 2 versions, lite and full, full has all the themes

h**p://hibernatus34.free.fr/wiiflow/

If i have helped you in anyway, just click on my scales :)

I copied the wiiflow to my hard drive which has a spare fat32 partition and all the covers load to there, the other 2 folders put on your sd card, if your usb hard drive does now have a spare partition, copy all 3 folders to your sd card, then open your hbc, and install the iso249 boot.dol

Then run the wiiflow loader from your channel, it will say please wait for a second, then it will find your games, goto settings, goto download, and grab all the covers/titles etc, then when you add any more, just click on missing instead of all

You can also play with the themes if you grab the full download :) Read me and control txt file also with download, not my work, just passing it on, to install games from the wii, go to page 2 on the settings and click on install

Happy playing, oh, and this loader also stopped the error 002 i was getting on a few games, happy days, there are a couple of games that get a black screen but if you go to the website you will see they are hoping to release version 1.1 around the 26th Sept

Scales

<--------- :p

Last edited:
certainly is good, have just had a look at that post, ooops :)

and yes, booting to it is a great function lol

certainly is good, have just had a look at that post, ooops :)

and yes, booting to it is a great function lol

so when it is set up it runs fully from hard drive? u dont need sd card inserted all the time do u?

no, if you have a partition on your hard drive to put the wiiflow folder on, then you dont need the sd card to store the covers, if your hard drive does not have a partition, then you need to keep the sd card in just for the covers, that is if you require them, other than that, no need for an sd card once installed as a channel :)

dont forget to check back on that website for an update in a few days hopefully for a couple of games that black out

I have WiiFlow installed as the "installed file" in preloader and autoboot set to file and "return to" set to preloader. I don't see the systemmnu at all: boot into wiiflow -> play game -> go back to wiiflow.

no, if you have a partition on your hard drive to put the wiiflow folder on, then you dont need the sd card to store the covers, if your hard drive does not have a partition, then you need to keep the sd card in just for the covers, that is if you require them, other than that, no need for an sd card once installed as a channel :)

can u partition a drive thats already got games on it mate? or is it a format job and wot tool do u use to do it? i used some wbfs manager it puts wbfs on but nothing else.

I had a quick play this morning before going to work. Downloaded wiiflow onto sd card and ran it. It see's the games on the hard disk (no covers of course as Ive yet to put them on) but damn thing wont navigate. Cant use any of the remote's keys to navigate.

As I said it was a quick play but will try more playing when I got time.

English, Regarding formatting, if all your drive is formatted to wbfs then using built in windows tools (disk manager) I can only think of deleting the drive, splitting into partitions then format again. I know there are some tools out there (cant remember exactly) that can partition existing drives but not sure if it works with this kind of formatted drive.

can u partition a drive thats already got games on it mate? or is it a format job and wot tool do u use to do it? i used some wbfs manager it puts wbfs on but nothing else.

Hi m8,

No, if you just have your games and no other partition its a format im afraid, to partition goto your control panel, you might have to use classic mode ( I always leave it in classic mode ) then select administrative tools, then choose computer management, then select storage and finally disk management.

Now find your drive letter, right click on it, select format and then enter the partition size you want to use for your games,say about 940000 if its a 1tb, that will leave around 20 gig or less for your roms/wii flow etc etc on the 2nd partion

Format the 2nd partition by right clicking on it, but choose fat32 to format with

So now you have partitioned your drive, say if its 1tb the first partition will be around the 930gb and the second about 18gb, you lose some with the format etc etc,

Now goto wbfs and find the correct drive letter for your large partition and format, now your good to go, copy over the wiiflow folder into the smaller fat32 drive letter and bingo, your home and dry

Hope that helps, if not let me know

Last edited:
I had a quick play this morning before going to work. Downloaded wiiflow onto sd card and ran it. It see's the games on the hard disk (no covers of course as Ive yet to put them on) but damn thing wont navigate. Cant use any of the remote's keys to navigate.

As I said it was a quick play but will try more playing when I got time.

English, Regarding formatting, if all your drive is formatted to wbfs then using built in windows tools (disk manager) I can only think of deleting the drive, splitting into partitions then format again. I know there are some tools out there (cant remember exactly) that can partition existing drives but not sure if it works with this kind of formatted drive.

Hi, when you say you ran it, did you install it using the hbc so now it appears as a channel on your wii, i used the wiiflow iso249 boot from the hbc??

When you run it from a channel window, it should say please wait then list your games, then you should be able to navigate around quite nicely

Have you had a usb launcher running before? I ask as you might need to add a couple more iso's, what revision of iso249 are you on?? Mine is on revision 14, just trying to see if we are singing from the same book so to speak

Have a look and a play and let me know :)

Last edited:
Hi, when you say you ran it, did you install it using the hbc so now it appears as a channel on your wii, i used the wiiflow iso249 boot from the hbc??

When you run it from a channel window, it should say please wait then list your games, then you should be able to navigate around quite nicely

Have you had a usb launcher running before? I ask as you might need to add a couple more iso's, what revision of iso249 are you on?? Mine is on revision 14, just trying to see if we are singing from the same book so to speak

Have a look and a play and let me know :)

Cheers for the help.

I ran it from both hbc and installed the wad to make the channel.
I have run usb loader before, currently using usb loader gx r600.
I have modified wiiflow.ini so it runs from sd card to see if that makes a difference but to no avail. I put on the covers now and can see covers instead of blanks so slight improvement :)
I have installed ios38 rev14 as well. I had to do that in order to get usb loader to work.
I tried CoverFloader and got same problem, cant navigate.

Cant be something stupid and not using keys properly. I pressed all the keys, used different combinations etc.
What did you use to navigate?

Ah, got it. Damn remotes! My lad figured it out. He said I was holding remote number 2! ffs. Remote 1 is his, remote 2 is mine. His has the motion controller on it, makes it more uncomfy to use IMO.

All working fine now :)

thanks iliveintheuk for the offered help. reps left.

hey thats great, I have done something similar before on setting up someones wii before, lol, took a few mins to figure out i had picked up the wrong controller :)

Glad its all sorted, will keep an eye on the next update which should fix the odd game that goes black screen and post on here unless someone beats me to it

Have a mess with the themes if you grabbed the full install, theres some weird ones on there

All the best, and thanks for the rep

will keep an eye on the next update which should fix the odd game that goes black screen and post on here unless someone beats me to it

Guitar Hero 5 for me. Might be a dodgy rip? It plays ok in disc channel.

*Beatles Rock Band is probably my best game of all time :) Just so yous know

hey thats great, I have done something similar before on setting up someones wii before, lol, took a few mins to figure out i had picked up the wrong controller :)

Glad its all sorted, will keep an eye on the next update which should fix the odd game that goes black screen and post on here unless someone beats me to it

Have a mess with the themes if you grabbed the full install, theres some weird ones on there

All the best, and thanks for the rep

cheers. Already downloaded full pack, first thing I did, didnt see the point of lite pack. Played with the themes as well. Some nice one's. Ive got config working from both sd and hard disk so if sd card not in, it still picks it up from the hard drive.

I used ISO DVD Dumper to copy 6 games onto my laptop then copy that iso onto hard disk. If only I had known what install game was all about lol. Only takes about 25-30mins to copy a game onto the hard disk.

downloaded the full zip which had a few forwarder channels (SPAYROSAM, STARNIGHT) But altho installing the channels ok they dont load up wiiflow. just says Welcome to wiiflow and then resets back to the system menu,

is it the channels or am i missing something out?

I copied the wiiflow to my hard drive fat32 partition I put the other 2 folders on my sd card, I then open my hbc, and load the iso249 from sd card, works great but my question is how do i install wii flow as a channel so i don't need the sd card left in?

Here you go guys, this is what im using, so much easier and nicer than anything else, download the covers as easy as pie etc etc, 2 versions, lite and full, full has all the themes

h**p://hibernatus34.free.fr/wiiflow/

If i have helped you in anyway, just click on my scales :)

I copied the wiiflow to my hard drive which has a spare fat32 partition and all the covers load to there, the other 2 folders put on your sd card, if your usb hard drive does now have a spare partition, copy all 3 folders to your sd card, then open your hbc, and install the iso249 boot.dol

Then run the wiiflow loader from your channel, it will say please wait for a second, then it will find your games, goto settings, goto download, and grab all the covers/titles etc, then when you add any more, just click on missing instead of all

You can also play with the themes if you grab the full download :) Read me and control txt file also with download, not my work, just passing it on, to install games from the wii, go to page 2 on the settings and click on install

Happy playing, oh, and this loader also stopped the error 002 i was getting on a few games, happy days, there are a couple of games that get a black screen but if you go to the website you will see they are hoping to release version 1.1 around the 26th Sept

Scales

<--------- :p

I copied the wiiflow to my hard drive fat32 partition I put the other 2 folders on my sd card, I then open my hbc, and load the iso249 from sd card, works great but my question is how do i install wii flow as a channel so i don't need the sd card left in?

In the wads folder on the sd card you should have several forwarder channels and compiled wad channels, use wadmanager 1.4 to install either

Back