Wiicade

cracking post m8 on there atm and they are great little flash games for free and as you say they are controlled by movment of the wii controller thanks for that

EXCELLENT, nothing like something for free! I'll be trying these out very soon.

guys am thick gona have to help me with this one

whats up m8? if your wondering what were on about.

if you havnt already go to wii shop and get the free trial versian of the opera web browser. once you have updated your wii go to the wii menu and click on the web browser.

once it has loaded type wiicade in the search bar and a webby will pop up with quite a few flash games on. click which one you want then as the original poster says they are all controlled with the movment of the wii remote.

some are excellent fun. hope that helps nao!

whats up m8? if your wondering what were on about.

if you havnt already go to wii shop and get the free trial versian of the opera web browser. once you have updated your wii go to the wii menu and click on the web browser.

once it has loaded type wiicade in the search bar and a webby will pop up with quite a few flash games on. click which one you want then as the original poster says they are all controlled with the movment of the wii remote.

some are excellent fun. hope that helps nao!
hi m8 thank you very much for this i though cause i had the weather channel and the news channel that was the internet lol didnt realise until you were talking about it i wondered how i missed it :roflmao:anyway got it all fixed thanks to you and yes i like the stuff even got google lol

cheerz trancemaster and sargieboy and nao as well for saving me from looking stoopid and asking ;)

Back