wii sports resort help!!

mate im not being funny but i just googled RZTP.dol and it was the 2nd result it showed download that one mate.

I know it seems like ima bit daft marra but when i google RZTP.dol i get nothing but torrent links for it is that the same as you get mate???

PS sorry for all the hassle i truly am new to all this.

G.

Thanks marra
I managed to get it working with the fix.

mara please help me mate..i have given up trying toget wii sprts resort to work as i was planning on getting it riday for the kids anyways..but now after the wii being off for a couple hrs i get nothing but a black screen and cnt do anything even tried it with sd card out but no joy kids are devestated and i feel sick to the stomach rigt now cos i cant get the menu up or nothing can you please help me mate is my wii broken and can this blacjk screen be fixed somehow please help marra im desperate.

Daz.

EDIT.

This wa the last thing i installed...NEOGAMMA_R5_RC1wad.rar

Last edited:
neogamma R6 is out now and will play this, so I believe, I dont have the motion + to try myself :)

So with NeoGamma R6 you DON'T need to dick about with .dol files etc? I am still using the original Gamma backup channel uc :) Som eNeogamma advice would be gratefully received :)

you will still need the dol file to get s/r to work mate i dont know if the loader your using as the same options but rc6 as a 002 fix option in the config and a option for the external dol file you just need to use the dol file once to able you to watch the vid then you dont need it again after that.

Back