Wii in stock in "Game "Canterbury store

Just went to my local "Game" shop. They stated that I had to buy 3 games in order to buy a wii.. Was this the case for anyone else? If not then I will contact the trades description people.

Thanks guys, rang my local store this am ( Stockport 0161 476 0566 ) and reserved one for pick up. Just got back from picking it up and they still had two or three left. Be quick. Thanks again.

Didnt have to buy any games with it , but i did :p

Last edited:
well I think I shall have to take this further then, I didnt think it was standard - the fact you had to buy 3 games... Robbing B@5tard5!!

well I think I shall have to take this further then, I didnt think it was standard - the fact you had to buy 3 games... Robbing B@5tard5!!

thats bollocks, went to my local they had six in but already sold, spoke to manager they are all getting another delivery tomorrow morning expected between 9 and 11. larger stores will get the bigger orders but every store supposed to be getting them,

so if you want one that may be your last chance before Xmas.

just spoke to a m8 he's been told stirling and falkirk game stores getting another order tomorrow morning 9am also

Last edited:
I think its bad though when companys\business's try to blatently rip people off. They know these wii's are hard to get so what do they do - effectivley black mail people into spending more money so they can get the requested presents... Not on in my view

Back