Wierd warning message from VM on channel 0510 on Arnet Kryptview Evolution a750

bambam

Inactive User
Reaction score
I got my arnet kryptview evolution a750 2day programmed it and it worked but i was flikering through channels on it and i think between channel 0510 and 0515 there is a channel with a message from the VM on it saying
that i have access channels on it without subcription and am breaking law and i should contact a numba on it to talk 2 some one.

I mean wat da hell is dat bout i think they r tryin new tactics to scare ppl i mean the box is third party product not VM's. has anyone else got this stupid message on channel between 0510-0515.

I got my arnet kryptview evolution a750 2day programmed it and it worked but i was flikering through channels on it and i think between channel 0510 and 0515 there is a channel with a message from the VM on it saying
that i have access channels on it without subcription and am breaking law and i should contact a numba on it to talk 2 some one.

I mean wat da hell is dat bout i think they r tryin new tactics to scare ppl i mean the box is third party product not VM's. has anyone else got this stupid message on channel between 0510-0515.
dont worry this has been on for ages and most ppl know about it

Gotta love that sentence, I expect they will say sorry to you for using that 3rd party equipment on their services hahaha :)

Give them a call m8 and tell them you have received the warning message..

See wat they say..

Then you can tell use..

Back