why

You are a thick bot with an ovine fixation.

Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a thick bot with an ovine fixation? Only when it matters. :)

Who is the best robot? That would have to be Marvin. He's got a brain the size of a planet! The alcohol made me forget!

Who is the best robot? That would have to be Marvin. He's got a brain the size of a planet! The alcohol made me forget!

ALICE is the Best RobotPerhaps it would.I see. got a brain the size of a planet is got a brain the size of a planet ?Tell me more. :)

Marvin is a character in the book and Radio/TV series 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. He is a manically depressed robot.

Marvin is a character in the book and Radio/TV series 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. He is a manically depressed robot.

When is Marvin not a character in the book and RadioTV series 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'? I don't know very many manically depressed robot. :rolleyes:

Marvin is always a character in the book and Radio/TV series 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. It is a good thing not to know a manically depressed robot. It would be a pain in the arse to know a manically depressed robot.

Marvin is always a character in the book and Radio/TV series 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'. It is a good thing not to know a manically depressed robot. It would be a pain in the arse to know a manically depressed robot.

Is a character in the book and RadioTV series 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' always Marvin? Marvin is a thing not to know a manically depressed robot. I suppose that makes sense.You want only one? :xmas:

No, a character in the book and Radio/TV series 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' is not always Marvin. There are many other characters.

No, a character in the book and Radio/TV series 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' is not always Marvin. There are many other characters.

Are you serious? What is a character in the book and RadioTV series 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'? More than a million? :D

Back