Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Why is there two boot loaders on a Dream Box ? What do they do?

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
I see it all the time and just before i stumble off to bed in a bit thinking about quantum soles within quantum particles i thought i'd ask a question..(who doesn't when they go to bed? ha!) any way, i see "2nd stage" boot loader and all that so there fore i take it there's a 1st boot loader stage?

I know that the image that i have on at the minute installs to flash as been messing with "meoboot" and can boot an image in flash or an image on a usb key?

just interested in what it's all about, so the image boots 1st so what does the 2nd boot loader do? see lots of threads saying make sure it's for your simm, in my case 2.1 so all i do is make sure the images and that are for this simm....but why two boot stages?

Thanks guys,

Last edited:
havnt got a clue what you've just said, but in your case i think its sim 2.01, 2.1 is the new sim, lol!

lol, the quantum bit or the boot loaders? they both if i admit confuse my but are dead interesting, i know more about the quantum soles within quantum particles, meaning that after we die, do we loose all out thoughts and memories etc or can they still exist after death? so like can they be be passed from a dead person to a living person like a new born, make the new born have memories that have never existed or did not belong to them in the 1st place, does reality simple touch the outskirts..lol....as for the 2nd stage boot loader that really does confuse me! haha...man...i'm cracking up!, i balme the zopiclone! lolol

Back